Siena PM or Croisette

jogee85

May 28, 2015
I love small bags but trying to venture out to bigger bags. Was set on the Siena PM, then when I went to the boutique, the Croisette was calling out to me. I have a month to decide for my birthday. Any suggestions/opinions on both will be helpful. Thank you! [emoji8]

I love small bags but trying to venture out to bigger bags. Was set on the Siena PM, then when I went to the boutique, the Croisette was calling out to me. I have a month to decide for my birthday. Any suggestions/opinions on both will be helpful. Thank you! [emoji8]
I just bought the croisette and it's small and doesn't fit a lot. I don't have the Siena but it looks like it would hold more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jogee85
I agree that the Croisette might not be able to hold much but I think it is such an adorable bag. I love the clasp and tassel detail. Did you try on both bags? I can usually rule out a bag if proportionally it doesn't fit well on me.

Reactions: j19
I agree that the Croisette might not be able to hold much but I think it is such an adorable bag. I love the clasp and tassel detail. Did you try on both bags? I can usually rule out a bag if proportionally it doesn't fit well on me.

I tried both on...and for a while too. So eventually I want both just not sure in which order. Slowly building a collection. I'll give it another go next time I'm near a store.

I tried both on...and for a while too. So eventually I want both just not sure in which order. Slowly building a collection. I'll give it another go next time I'm near a store.
Your thread is enabling me to try on this bag too! It reminds me of what a Pochette Metis would look like in DE, not exactly the same but similar features and shape. Since you plan on getting both I would get the one that suits your needs currently and get the other one later. Also make sure neither bag is being discontinued. It seems like LV bags are being discontinued like crazy lately! GL!

Reactions: lovesallbags
The Croisette is beautiful, but depending on your specific needs in a bag it would be worth trying both of them on in the store and bringing your daily essentials to see if they fit comfortably. The Sienna will by far hold more, especially if you find the things you carry varies on a daily basis, but if you're naturally a minimalist then the Croisette may just work out for you after all.

I have the Croisette, like others have said it doesnt hold much. I can fit my zippy wallet, 6 key cles, pocket organizer and Samsung edge phone comfortably. I have room for a few lip balms. The Croisette is heavy when its filled and you use it crossbody. For that reason I am thinking about parting with me. Its a pretty bag though.

I had the same issue as you....for my bday last November I was torn between the Siena pm and croisette. I looooovvvee the look of the croisette, so stunning but it was pretty small on the inside. I ended up purchasing the Siena pm and I don't have to worry about how much it holds inside (lots of room for the essentials).

I had the same issue as you....for my bday last November I was torn between the Siena pm and croisette. I looooovvvee the look of the croisette, so stunning but it was pretty small on the inside. I ended up purchasing the Siena pm and I don't have to worry about how much it holds inside (lots of room for the essentials).

Ahhhh I'm glad I wasn't alone lol. I don't carry much to begin with but I still want both! I do wanna experience a bigger handbag. Idk...I'm hoping they both don't get discontinued anytime soon then I can get the other later.

Ahhhh I'm glad I wasn't alone lol. I don't carry much to begin with but I still want both! I do wanna experience a bigger handbag. Idk...I'm hoping they both don't get discontinued anytime soon then I can get the other later.
I know the croisette won't be around for too Long. My SA Friend said they're not receiving new shipment after the current one sells out.