Side Walk to Catwalk !!

1. Which celebrity in your opinon has had the most successful makeover ?
    who looks better now ?

2. Ummmm........I don't know. Maybe........Jessica?? I've heard she did her nose.

Recently, I've read that Paris is going for a tummytuck?? Gosh.....I didn't know she's been having pot belly all this while.

3. Recently, I've read that Paris is going for a tummytuck?? Gosh.....I didn't know she's been having pot belly all this while.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I didn't know she had a tummy LOL

4. sarah jessica parker, she went from frizzy teen to fashion icon

5. Gwenyth. I know a lot of people think she's stuffy and snobby and whatnot, but she's come a long way from that pink prom dress she wore when accepting her oscar! I think she's beautiful now.

I agree about SJP, she's one woman who knows how to make herself look amazing ( and she's got a killer body!).

PS. PAris getting a tummy tuck is CRAZY, that girl looks like a toothpick! damn.

6. Brittany Murphy, Nicole Kidman.

7. Completely concur! You hit the nail right on the head! She's so amazing now...from geek to chic!

8. She does look very bloated at times. I would think she would go for lipo, not a tummy tuck. This may be just another rumor. Who knows?

9. I think the bloated is from her drinking. ^_^;;

10. Good point, she seems to get blasted quite often. That may explain the tummy pouch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice