Side bar ad

1. Anyone else find that the new ad on the left there as annoying as I do? It squeezes everything so tight and i have a wide screen! The Google ads on top are tolerable but that one? argh!

*deposits two cents*

2. Those ads allow you to have the PF available to you...free of charge..Its fine with me!

3. They don't bother me at all. I have a widescreen and nothing's being squished.

4. I concur! It may be annoying to look at, but I'd rather have tPF up and running. I'd be lost without all of you!!:love:

5. Agreed ! :yes:

6. *deposits hundred thousand cents for a new database server for the forum*

:shrugs:

7. ^haha!!! I guess everyone would have to send 10 cents, not two.

8. [​IMG]<--Vlad being very busy with deposits

9. As long as the tPF is here..... I don't care WHAT it looks like!!!!! I love it!!!!!

10. Yikes!:wtf: You put up as many ads as you need to keep it running, Vlad! I'm sure you must put a lot of time and effort into this wonderful site and I feel priviledged to be a part of it. Thanks for you all you do!:smile:

11. Guys, this is just a trial run. No need to panic.

The board's got our server crunching, and in the next 2-3 months extra hardware will have to be added. The money for that will need to come from somewhere. :search:

We are considering implementing a sponsorship option with a small donation, but that depends on the feedback from the crowd.

12. I agree also!:supacool:

13. Nope!

Doesn't bother me in the least where the ads are..right, left, up, down. I really don't understand the annoyance factor. How can they possibly be so disturbing?

Also, without them to help pay for tPF...there probably wouldn't be a tPF.

And they sure as heck don't get in the way of me reading what I need to read. :yes:

14. While I do understand the need to bring in an income stream to the forum to offset costs, the flashing bluefly ad really bothers me as they sold a number of us fake bags with no remorse whatsoever. Each time I see the Bluefly ad I cringe. I would personally rather send in my 25 cents. Thanks Vlad for all the work that you do to keep the forum going!

15. Like Vlad said... running a forum this huge costs us a pretty penny/gorgeous bag *every* month. We are keeping it free for all of you, but hope you will support our sponsors- which in turn supports us and the forum :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice