sick of seeing fake cambons!!

you can totally tell A REAL CAMBON from a FAKE! but...yes i am sick of seeing all the fake ones...i love the black with patent cc's but i see so many disgusting fakes! its unbelieveable! i actually never saw a black with patent fake cambon? HAVE YOU GUYS?i always see the black/white

I see them a lot too! I don't have any cambon, mostly because it reminds me of little girls who have fakes. =(

same as me. I had an authentic cambon reporter and i heard many times from people looking at me " they should feel ridiculous carrying counterfeid" while it was a real one but there are so many fakes that they cannot imagine you can have a real one. So i get rid of this bag

I see them a lot where I live ( a lot of fakes). There was one where there were actually loose threads hanging out from all the shoddy seams. It was beyond :sad:.

I just shrug and shake my head.

you can totally tell A REAL CAMBON from a FAKE! but...yes i am sick of seeing all the fake ones...i love the black with patent cc's but i see so many disgusting fakes! its unbelieveable! i actually never saw a black with patent fake cambon? HAVE YOU GUYS?i always see the black/white

xStacyx - Me too....I've only ever seen fake black with white CC cambons.....never the black with patent black CC........but I love the cambon line. I don't care if I see a lot of fakes...they look nothing like my real ones!!!!:P