sick of seeing fake cambons!!

Tara one

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Texas
Is it just me? Everytime I turn around I see a fake cambon, it just makes me sick!!! I just want to grab it and burn it!

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I see them a lot too! I don't have any cambon, mostly because it reminds me of little girls who have fakes. =(

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
When I mentioned this in a post some members got offended! I agree with you, there are tons of fake Cambons.

xstacyx

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
you can totally tell A REAL CAMBON from a FAKE! but...yes i am sick of seeing all the fake ones...i love the black with patent cc's but i see so many disgusting fakes! its unbelieveable! i actually never saw a black with patent fake cambon? HAVE YOU GUYS?i always see the black/white

greatbag84

Dec 14, 2006
I see them a lot too! I don't have any cambon, mostly because it reminds me of little girls who have fakes. =(
same as me. I had an authentic cambon reporter and i heard many times from people looking at me " they should feel ridiculous carrying counterfeid" while it was a real one but there are so many fakes that they cannot imagine you can have a real one. So i get rid of this bag

MzSHERRY

sherry
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
on tPF
Ugh, this makes me angry too, since I actually love Cambons! But I guess it makes me tote my reporter with more pride, KWIM?

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
I see them a lot where I live ( a lot of fakes). There was one where there were actually loose threads hanging out from all the shoddy seams. It was beyond :sad:.

I just shrug and shake my head.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
That's why I'll never get a cambon. I saw this hideous fake "reporter" bag that had the crooked CCs. Yikes.

Jan 13, 2007
you can totally tell A REAL CAMBON from a FAKE! but...yes i am sick of seeing all the fake ones...i love the black with patent cc's but i see so many disgusting fakes! its unbelieveable! i actually never saw a black with patent fake cambon? HAVE YOU GUYS?i always see the black/white
xStacyx - Me too....I've only ever seen fake black with white CC cambons.....never the black with patent black CC........but I love the cambon line. I don't care if I see a lot of fakes...they look nothing like my real ones!!!!:P

Fauve

Oct 9, 2006
NYC
I have a brown with brown patent Reporter and have never seen a replilca of this. I carry it with pride.