sick of seeing fake cambons!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it just me? Everytime I turn around I see a fake cambon, it just makes me sick!!! I just want to grab it and burn it!

2. I see them a lot too! I don't have any cambon, mostly because it reminds me of little girls who have fakes. =(

3. It is annoying.

4. When I mentioned this in a post some members got offended! I agree with you, there are tons of fake Cambons.

5. you can totally tell A REAL CAMBON from a FAKE! but...yes i am sick of seeing all the fake ones...i love the black with patent cc's but i see so many disgusting fakes! its unbelieveable! i actually never saw a black with patent fake cambon? HAVE YOU GUYS?i always see the black/white

6. same as me. I had an authentic cambon reporter and i heard many times from people looking at me " they should feel ridiculous carrying counterfeid" while it was a real one but there are so many fakes that they cannot imagine you can have a real one. So i get rid of this bag

7. I am against fakes and am a tad annoyed when they assume that I am carrying one.

8. yup...dun own a cambon....except for a long wallet...

9. Its very annoying. Fake bags in general annoy me.

10. Ugh, this makes me angry too, since I actually love Cambons! But I guess it makes me tote my reporter with more pride, KWIM?

11. I see them a lot where I live ( a lot of fakes). There was one where there were actually loose threads hanging out from all the shoddy seams. It was beyond :sad:.

I just shrug and shake my head.

12. the fake cambons are hideous!!
    it is too bad they are so faked, b/c an authentic cambon is beautiful!

13. That's why I'll never get a cambon. I saw this hideous fake "reporter" bag that had the crooked CCs. Yikes.

14. xStacyx - Me too....I've only ever seen fake black with white CC cambons.....never the black with patent black CC........but I love the cambon line. I don't care if I see a lot of fakes...they look nothing like my real ones!!!!:P

15. I have a brown with brown patent Reporter and have never seen a replilca of this. I carry it with pride.