Sick of Miroir yet?....stop by if you're not!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: Just picked up my Gold Papillon today:graucho: Too shinny that I've to buy a pair of sunny to go with it :P :supacool: I'll also like to take this opportunity to wish all the wonderful PFers and their family HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:party: :drinks:
    Picture 293.jpg Picture 294.jpg

2. congrats
    who could be sick of miroir? :smile:

3. Very nice!! I could never get sick of Miroir..probably because I can't have mine until Christmas lol.
    I love it!

4. Nice! Congrats, Lee! I love seeing everyone's new finds, miroir or not. :yes:

5. Congrats Lee:yahoo: Love the pap and the sunnies!
    Happy and healthy holidays to you and yours as well!:biggrin:

6. same here!!!

7. ^^ lol... I'm will everyone else. I NEVER get tire of seeing ANY LV... Just too much :heart: :heart: :P

Congrats, Lee!

They are blindingly beautiful. :flowers:

8. No way! I love them. I have to find one.

9. Congrats, it's gorgous!!! Who can get tired of looking at that? :love:

10. Congrats! :yahoo:

11. Not long to wait now:graucho: .

Thank you ladies:biggrin: . I can't stop staring at it, it's not only shinny but puffy:nuts:

LOL I'm the same myself, love looking at other's purchases, big or small, new or used.:yes:

12. Congrats Lee! They're both awesome purchases! :party:

13. Congrats! Your pap is beautiful. Love the sunnies. Yeah, you definitely need to put the shades on.

14. Congrats! I am still in love, which is a record...usually after a week, I am scouting for my next bag.

15. omg! u have the gold papi!!!!!!!!!!!