Sick Of Fakes.......

I dont understand some people cant afford the designer hand bags so thye get a knock off so they could atleast feel a little good is that a crime... In new york the onli real handbags most women have r coach lol even that u would see a fake..It dosent bother me

The only time I get really pissed about fake bags is when the sellers charge authentic bag prices for them. Ripping people off who may not be familiar with the characteristics of an authentic Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, etc. is just beneath scum as far as I'm concerned. If you buy a fake and you know you're buying a fake, cool. But, when you think you're gettin' a real bag and the seller charges you through the nose, that's not right at all.:cursing:

The devil wears Prada? Yeah, and the devil sells "Prada".:devil:

YES! i was so pissed off wen i know that i bought a fake without knowing!

djgirl, you need to get that stuff off your machine. Aside from privacy questions, it can hurt your computer.
Go to Lavasoft
and get adaware. There is a free version and there are also support forums where you can get help if you need it.
Thanks chickie...actually I have a very good program that I use, but stupid BF clicked on a link/download or something and let it load a bunch of crap. I am pretty sure I got it all off, but I had to spend all Saturday hunting my programs and uninstalling crap! BTW, I have an add-on I disabled, but do you know where I can find a way to remove it?

And back to topic...
I agree about the worst scum of the scum being the folks who sell at authentic prices and leave buyers under the assumption that their stuff is real. That really burns me up!

I agree. And it is not only done with handbags. I have known of instances where people purchased clothing items either blatantly called silk when they are not, or one of the popular eBay workarounds "not sure what the material is, feels like silk to me and there's no label" when in fact the garment they purchased is a synthetic, and the buyer does not know enough about textiles to be able to tell from the touch that it is not silk.

And I have seen the same sort of ruses with even cotton, and here we are not even talking about high ticket items!

OK, I will cease ranting. LOL I tend to obsess about textiles the way some people obsess about bags, we all have our buttons!