sick of a bag?

which bag should I let go?

• sell the white marshmellow (white baby cabas)

• sell the black GST

• ar eyou kidding? keep both, one or neither. (other, plz xplain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for helping my make my decision that much easier, off to the consigner they go!

HiClassBaby-Yes, I LOVE my purple jumbo flap. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I was excited to have been able to get the flap, brand new & at a very good price!

wow... you felt actual "disgust" for those bags??? gee. what a shame. sell both, if you dislike them that much! No point keeping any bag that elicits such a strong negative emotion eh!

isn't this feeling of disgust so strange:shrugs: ..the same thing happened to me over one of my bags (will not say which one as i would not want to offend anyone that loves this bag):heart: ...it came on out of the blue and now i am counting the days until i can get rid of it:sweatdrop: ...it's so callous of me, actually...i'm ashamed of myself, :shame: but i've had the feeling for a solid week and it's not dissipating, so i'm thinking this is truly how i feel...
i suggest you live with the disqust for a bit, make sure the love does not return, but if it does not, sell....:yes:
good luck with your decision!

I say, boot both. You need to LOVE them, esp. for the price. Once they sell, buy something that just WOWS you.

BTW: I'd like to know who this consigner is. :smile:

i never liked the GST Or PST styles... they look like boxes with chain handles. Boxier than the shape of the classic flap. It didn't look flattering on me.
I say keep the white cabas and sell the black GST

cjj- I wil PM you.

takeoutbox- It is lambksin, Its not high maintenance at all. I use it once a week, normally when im wearing skinny jeans and louboutins, Its hard to find clothes that go well with Barney the Purple Jumbo. But, I think every girl should have a purple bag. Im on the hunt for a caviar meduim purple now.

hhhmmmm.....i tend to be sentimental with my bags (esp those i got good deals with) or maybe bcoz i hate to sell at ebay. but if your not happy (i felt that with my green e/w Tod's)....guess its time to let go :crybaby: