sick of a bag?

which bag should I let go?

• sell the white marshmellow (white baby cabas)

• sell the black GST

• ar eyou kidding? keep both, one or neither. (other, plz xplain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The GST seems to be everwhere right now which is what I don't like about it, plus it is boxy.

precisely one of the reasons I wanted to get rid of it. I didnt notice them being everywhere until I opened my eyes :lol:

I think im going to get rid of both, send them off to my consigner, Maybe ill take that money and buy the watch cutestmomever has :heart:

a big thanks to everyone for offering their opinions!

precisely one of the reasons I wanted to get rid of it. I didnt notice them being everywhere until I opened my eyes :lol:

I think im going to get rid of both, send them off to my consigner, Maybe ill take that money and buy the watch cutestmomever has :heart:

a big thanks to everyone for offering their opinions!

Oh no, don't go to a consigner you will only get a percentage of the sale. My local one splits 50/50. You would do better selling on Ebay.

I use to have a black diamond stitch tote, until it started caving in, then I returned it to saks. It didnt do much for me and the resale on it is horrible.

actually the consigner I use is widely known on ebay and in the past handful of times she has sold chanel for me, I have almost always gotten back what I paid at retail :yes:

i vote for the gst. i never liked that bag because i feltit was too boxy for me. but white cabas is a cute bag especially for summer! I returned my rock n chain flap even though i just got it like 5 days ago the strap was too heavy and i realized I wasnt crazy about the purse after trying it out. I decided to wait till fall to see if anythin makes me feel like i cant live without it. Imo, for what ur spending u should be crazy about the bag!

(p.s. OMG u have a purple jumbo flap i bet that is GORGEOUS!!)

Well, if you aren't feeling it for both of them and you can get back what you paid then I think you have your answer on what to do. I was disappointed when my GST came in and I passed on it - too boxy and uncomfortable on the shoulder.

First to answer your other question about getting sick of, gagging over or getting disgusted by looking at your bags:

no, I don't have that with my bags. But that's because I choose my bags very, very carefully
and I know what I really want before buying them.
I don't get into hypes and I don't buy what everybody else buys.
I have to love a bag for one hundred procent before I make any decision about buying it.

Sometimes I might favor one over the other, but disgust etc. are not the words
that I would choose to describe my lovely Chanel bags or any other Chanel bag for that matter.

If I were you I'd get rid of both of them.