Siblings

Eugin

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Just curious about the number of siblings everyone has? Age difference and do you get along/have a close relationship with your siblings?

I have one younger brother(2.5 yrs apart) and we're in our mid/late 20's. We started getting along after I went to college. :yes: Our personalities are quite different, but we've gotten closer with age. We try to talk on the phone(he lives thousands of miles away) about once a week. How about the rest of you?

I am the oldest of 5--I have a sister 13 mos. younger than me, then a brother 5 years younger, then a sister about 14 years younger and finally a brother 15 years younger. Though my oldest sister and I are quite close in age, we are very different personalities and aren't close emotionally at all. I enjoy my family but frankly don't see them very often. They--my sibs and their spouses--are all tight-knit b/c they live probably within a 10-mile radius of eachother and they all have children roughly the same ages. I am the "black sheep"--a divorcee with no kids (tho I am remarried and have 3 stepkids now) who lives an hour outside the city. Sometimes I wish I were closer to my sibs but mostly I never think about it.

I have one brother who is 8 years younger than I am. We did not have anything in common when he was in his teens, but now that he is in his early 20's we get along better.

My brother and I are 4 years apart (I'm the oldest), and we are very close.
We enjoy alot of the same things (music, movies, comedy, fashion, etc). We can be very goofy at times. My kids look at us like we're crazy (my brother doesn't have any kids yet). My mom always preached about it being just the two of us and to look out for each other and having each others back. Well wouldn't you know, I'm preaching the same thing to my two kids too. It's ALL GOOD THO!!

I'm the eldest. I have a brother one day short of a year younger than me and another one 7 (or is it 8? LOL) years younger than me. I get along with the older of the two just fine. We don't talk much at all and I haven't spoken to him over the phone in 5 years but we have this relationship where we don't need to communicate really. When we see each other, it will be like old times. The younger one is rebellious right now and giving my parents a very hard time. I really want to smack him but I'm too far away to do that.

I only have one younger sister and we're 4 years apart.
We're as different as day and night!
but have always been like bread and butter!
BESTFRIENDS from the day she was born!

I have a half sister, but although she's the best (she's a psychologist and a children's author and one of the funniest women I know), she's 14 years older than me and we didn't live in the same house, most of the time, so I guess I'm really an only child.

I always wished I had a brother or sister to play with, as a child, but my Dad died when I was 8 months old (just as my Mum and Dad were thinking of trying for another baby), so, unfortunately, it wasn't to be. :shrugs:

i have a younger sis and older bro (i'm the middle... both are 2 years apart from me). i get along well with my sis, but my brother and i are practically strangers.

I am the oldest of the children. I will be 25 in less than 2 weeks...

I have a 20 year old brother (will be 21 next mth). When we were younger we always fought like cats & dogs. But since we are both older we get along great. In fact I'm taking him out to Vegas next mth for his 21st bday. What a great sis I am :rolleyes:

Also have a 12 year old sister. Or should I say 12 going on 18. hhahaha :nuts:

I have one sister...I am 23 and she is almost 17.

She is my favorite shopping partner!

We are pretty close...didn't use to be, but now that she has gotten older she is pretty cool:smile: