Siberian husky lovers and not only !

I adore huskies- we have two and a Malamute. If anyone is thinking about getting one because of how cute they are (very true they are) please research a LOT first. They are high energy, stubborn, and inteligent dogs that can cause a lot of damage if not properly trained and exercised/challenged. Especially as puppies - and they are puppies for a good two years.

292775391_de9dfc35fd.jpg

With their new baby brother on the far right - a Malamute. Kodiak is on the left and then Quinn in the center with her eyes closed.

205404936_1b215b6059.jpg

Kodiak lounging on the deck.

2375086754_a474e90782.jpg

My sweet old lady. We don't know how old she is because we adopted her but she's getting older for sure.

And our Malamute - not to be mistaken for a Husky. He's bigger and they have slightly different traits but they are very similar acting to Huskies.

1806180633_83fb93224e.jpg

Their behavior is definitely a challenge and if you aren't a strong personality they can completely take over. It's very sad how many people get them (both breeds) because they are freaking adorable puppies but then realize how difficult they can be and the dogs end up at the pound. :sad:

Oh, and dog hair is a fact of life Right now I'm totally covered (wearing a black shirt...dumb me). lol We just deal with it. But it is EVERYwhere. There is not enough vacuuming in the world to get it all. :wtf: