Shyly (and softly)?

Awww, I'm soo excited for you that you found your perfect bag - and a Chanel at that, yay!! :heart: :smile: The Ultimate Soft is really beautifully constructed - I was just admiring it the other day... you have great taste! :tup: I'm sure you look amazing carrying it, and what's really important is that carrying it brings you happiness... no matter what designer it is, that's what's important IMO. :smile: You should come here more often and Chanel-ify yourself haha! :P

Congrats misssooky!!!! You will not be disappointed. I, too, am an Ultimate Soft owner and the lambskin leather is sooo soft. I assume you got the same one I did: the medium with stitching. This was my first Chanel bag and I bought it sight unseen and never regretted it. :smile: Post pictures!

I am waiting to hear about my first Hermes Birkin order. I understand your feeling about the wait. I know it will be worth it but meanwhile I am accustomed to calling my Chanel SA and having a "new toy" in hand in a matter of days. Even though I am purchasing Hermes items now, I am still waiting on my Chanel Sharpey to come in. I LOVE that Bag!!!!! I would never completely "leave" Chanel. I love the styles and the customer service I receive from my SA is exceptional. I am so glad you found your Chanel "dream bag"!!!! Thank you for sharing your experience and I wish you all the best concerning your health. Here's to many years as a 'Chanel Gal"!!

Yeah, Penny, you can check in but you cannot check out.

To the OP, I am happy for you. Despite medical issues ( I have an autoimmuine disease) we must continue to rock it! Can't wait to see pics.

Yeah, Penny, you can check in but you cannot check out.

To the OP, I am happy for you. Despite medical issues ( I have an autoimmuine disease) we must continue to rock it! Can't wait to see pics.

Never checkin' out Irish, I got to keep an eye:search:on you and Jill - LOL Love all you guys too much to leave---

:tpfrox: