Shyly (and softly)?

Miss Sooky

Oct 22, 2006
I have been a long time TPFer and for almost all of it, I have been convinced I was a 'Hermes gal'. However, the truth is that a Birkin is a heck of a wait and I have multiple sclerosis which makes heavy bags, even beautiful ones, hard to manage. A while ago, I heard about the 'ultimate soft' and was curious, a bit later I saw it IRL and was smitten!

I have just received my medium ultimate soft in black and am awaiting a lilac version and I am beyond happy! I cannot describe the perfectness of this bag - I maybe shouldn't try, but is is a terminal case of :heart::heart::heart::heart:. Thank you all for the help you've given this lurker in admitting a beautiful Birkin isn't so beautiful for a woman with a degenerative neurological condition because she struggles with it all the time and allowing me to feel superchic even in my most neurologically challenged moments!

those are absolutely fantastic bags! i tried the black on 2 weeks ago and i'm obsessed. when i can afford one i'm hoping to get one! congrats! you're such a sweetie.

Miss Sooky, so glad to see you over here in the Chanel forum. I am a long time lover of Chanels. I'm a bit newer to Hermes and love the Birkin as well, but couldn't live without my Chanels.
The wonderful thing about Chanel is that there really is a bag for everyone, the workmanship is incredible, and the company stands solidly behing the bags. I've always had wonderful service when any of mine have needed a little refurbish --or spa visit as the H gals would say.
Visit here more often. The gals are so helpful and fabulous!

I can't wait for you to get this beauty in your hands! Chanel is remarkable! The leather on the ultimate soft is especially divine, and even though I love Hermes, you really cannot beat some of Chanel's designs. The Ultimate Soft is no exception- it is outstanding! You will look fabulous with this bag! Enjoy it in the best of health!!!!

I have owned many different designer handbags (including 3 Hermes bags) but Chanel is the best by far especially when it comes to style.

The Ultimate Soft is a great style - I know you'll enjoy it for years.:tup: