Shutterfly ~ Free 20-Page 8X8 Photo Book ($29.99)*Ends March 10th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/Photo_Books_8x8_Story_Book/product_c18020-p3101

Simply choose 20 photos to create your free
20-page 8x8 photo book* (a $29.99 value).
Get started

Offer ends March 10, 2009.
Promo code: PHOTOBOOKS

* Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Licensed premium photo books, Martha Stewart books, Creating Keepsakes books, Adventure books and leather and padded photo books are not included in this reward. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
Oprah had a promo running on this back in Nov and I did one fo m sister for Christmas. Do not be surprised if it takes up to a month to get the book, last time they were backordered! I ordered mine the second week of Nov and got it just days before Christmas! It was absolutely adorable though, and so worth it! And do not worry if it gives you warnings about the file/pixels being too small and the photo you want will be too big. I took 5 MP pictures and blew some of them up to the full 8x8 size and one 1 or 2 were a little grainy. This really is a wonderful gift idea :smile:

Dec 5, 2006
Oprah had a promo running on this back in Nov and I did one fo m sister for Christmas. Do not be surprised if it takes up to a month to get the book, last time they were backordered! I ordered mine the second week of Nov and got it just days before Christmas! It was absolutely adorable though, and so worth it! And do not worry if it gives you warnings about the file/pixels being too small and the photo you want will be too big. I took 5 MP pictures and blew some of them up to the full 8x8 size and one 1 or 2 were a little grainy. This really is a wonderful gift idea :smile:

Thanks digby. I recently ordered a picture puzzle from Artscow that I've yet to receive, so I assumed these would take a while too. Thanks for sharing your experience. I must admit that I was having a bit of a problem with the first book, but I finally figured it out. I have so many beautiful pictures that were taken in Banff, Alaska and Yosemite and decided to use the best ones for these albums!

usaginoshir

Bunny + Cat lover
Sep 10, 2008
NYC
Got an error message "Sorry, this special offer may not be applied to your account.", too bad ~
Any idea why?

Dec 5, 2006

usaginoshir

Bunny + Cat lover
Sep 10, 2008
NYC
I never order this promotion before. Also, I got two accounts in which one of them is new. I got the same error for both accounts.

Dec 5, 2006
I apologize ladies ...just spent 5 minutes on the phone with their customer service rep who explained that this is account specific. I had previously signed both my DH and I up for an account at the same time..something I almost always do. That, as he explained is why I was able to order one under each account name because we were both eligible for it as noted under the 'My Special Offers & Discounts' section of your account. I then checked each of our accounts and neither of us had this offer listed for a free album!! :nuts::cursing: He also couldn't explain to me why in the past, many other offers have been posted on the forum prompting many PFers to take advantage of them. So...although I hoped to gain an understanding as to why so many are getting the error message, I never did!:shrugs:

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
Well, I guess we will just have to see what happens! It was confusing for me when I first did this in Nov, I didn't se the discount until I supplied my CC info and THEN it showed the discount! I hope this works, I e-mailed my mom the info and she wants to do it as a gift for my grandma :smile:

Oh, and I forgot to add, it took me FOREVER to figure out how to change the layout with the background pics LOL! I kept adding pages to get the background that I watned LOL...I finally figured out how to change the background pic and the picture layout itself when I was almost done with the book, which prompted me to reformat everything LOL. It's time consuming, but worth it in the end :smile:

rta5a

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks for contacting CS for us bagachondriac! I emailed them too so we'll just see what happens. :smile: