Shut up Stanley! STELLA'S RIGHT HERE!

suprechic99

Hot for Teacher
Jun 13, 2008
Anybody remember that fateful purchase of mine, 'bout a week ago? Stellllaaaa! She came!:yahoo:
No striptease or prolonged agony this time. My last semester of school just started and they're loading us up with crazy assignments already. So, without further ado, here's my peacock Stella!
First picture: Stella on me! For a size reference, I'm 5'8" and some change.
Second picture: Stella, without flash, hanging on a white door. Isn't that color dreamy?
Third picture: Front of Stella, with flash, hanging out on a white fabric chair.
Fourth picture: Back of Stella, with flash, still chillin' at the kitchen table.
Fifth picture: Wonderful dark blue suede interior... divine!

Has MJ ever made a better bag? Stella's perfect: the size is just right, the handles are adjustable, the zipper detaches, the leather is smooshy. Mmmm, it'd be a perfect place for a nap if I could curl up in there.

Attachments

• IMG_3150 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3150 (Small).JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3170 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3170 (Small).JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3182 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3182 (Small).JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3179 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3179 (Small).JPG
    23 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3172 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3172 (Small).JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 78
Thanks sweetpea, emxowm, and pursemonkey-- and yeah, she's in great shape! I think what the seller was referring to as "scratches" was just the tonal differentiation (or whatever MJ calls it :smile: from the leather. I was afraid of that while I was bidding but I'm happy to report it's pretty pristine.

Thanks SarahP, luvpurses24, roomommy, christeeny151, shop2drop1, handbaglover13 and ritzycatty for all your kind words!
(ritzy- keep an eye out on Ebay, they do pop up from time to time... and you might find another color you like as well! I want a whole congregation of Stellas after this- I'm just going to have to wait a few, erm, years... )