SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! - Check the latest Message from Casey!!!

nana00

Jul 7, 2007
Miami
ooh - la la!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

I LOVE IT!!!!
Robyn, do you think there will be any other new patent coming out:love:
Hi Lady chinadoll, on Friday I stopped by the Choo boutique to see if the sale started (no luck yet) but as I was looking around the salewoman showed me a Maddy in black patent she said they just got them in, it's a beauty! :nuts:

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
ooh - la la!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

I LOVE IT!!!!
Robyn, do you think there will be any other new patent coming out:love:
I know Jburgh & I have seen the Blue Wet Look Patent in the Mahala/Maddy coming to the Nordies and Casey said it is a yes and in the Cruise book, it appears to have a bright yellow patent looking bag.

I wish I was going to the party on Thursday to see the goodies :crybaby:

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
IMHO, I would buy the Wet Look Blue :tup:

If you look at the photos of my former Wet Look Riki (now in Stinker's possession) on post http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-choo/show-us-your-jimmy-choo-family-177795.html

The Wet Look Blue is so unusual. The black is gorgeous, but I always like unusual items :nuts:
If the new wet look blue is even close to the color of the above mentioned Riki, I would absolutely recommend it 1000%! It is such a gorgeous color blue....darker indoors and just the most beautiful shade of lighter navy blue outdoors. :love:

I know the Riki is not for Robyn, but I hope the new blue Mahala ends up in her closet as I know how much she loves this color! :heart:

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
When is it coming out? Is it the same color as the Malena on the JChoo web site? I'm not sure I will go for another patent bag unless it is in a lighter color.