Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Holiday Collection 2010

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
OK ladies, so who's seen this on the website and been absolutely smitten?!?!?! :love:

anyone ordered something yet??!?! thoughts????

i love the artwork in collaboration with Aya Takano :cloud9:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i got the Bowwow Magic Queen palette and the Peace and Harmony mini brush set and i absolutely LOVE them!!! even more amazing in person than the photos! so now i've proceeded to order everything else in the collection except for the Reindeer Kiss palette (colors won't go well with my coloring), and the eyelashes... but i am still contemplating whether i should get the eyelashes... they are sooooo cute, but totally impractical!!!

would love to see who else has gone crazy over this limited edition collection!

Attachments

• Chrstms_Lndng_04.jpg
    Chrstms_Lndng_04.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 714
  • Chrstms_Lndng_05.jpg
    Chrstms_Lndng_05.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 672
  • Chrstms_Lndng_06.jpg
    Chrstms_Lndng_06.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 669
  • Chrstms_Lndng_07.jpg
    Chrstms_Lndng_07.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 657
Awww!! I was hoping that someone would post this collection here!! Need to check them out in real life to see what would work for me!! The eyelashes got my attention, though!! LOL!!

Love the packaging, too!!!!

kuishinbomeow - hahaaa, i actually used to hate pink, but i am loving it more and more as i get older! i just used the bowwow palette today and it's a gorgeous palette, the eyeshadows and blush work really well on my skintone!

lolitablue - i know it would be nice to try them on in real life, but unfortunately, they don't sell shu uemura products in the US anymore :sad: you can only buy them online... they do accept returns though, so you can always buy and return if you don't like how the colors look in real life... i bought one of the lashes, i couldn't resist! :P

fullyloaded - shu is awesome!

girlygirl - can i ask why you haven't used the palette you used last year?

Hi ladies!!! I went to the Shu counter where I am and the Bow wow is my absolute FAV. the creamy gold is TDF!!
The pigments are super pretty so I highly recommend this!! :heart:

been waiting for this to come out but not really digging both palettes i'm lusting on. bowwow resembles one of the planet cat palettes from last year and the reindeer's just way too trendy for me.

I got...
1. Bowwow Magic Queen Palette
2. Peace & Harmony brush set
3. Magical Windfalls Partial False Eyelashes
4. Dream Coaster Premium False Eyelashes
5. Sparkly Purple Paint Crayon
6. Harmony Pink Lip Duo Tint & Gloss
7. Miracle Cherry Blush Tint

I'm still considering getting the Reindeer Kiss xxxx Palette & the Love Apricot duo though!

I got...

I'm still considering getting the Reindeer Kiss xxxx Palette & the Love Apricot duo though!

OMG what's a haul!!!!

I got...

WOW!!! Congrats!!!