Shrug Model

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Any thoughts? Love it, loathe it? Also, does anyone know what the serial # is for the Shrug bags? Thanks!

2. I have never seen one. Someone please post a pic?

3. i saw a magenta one on eBay recently. i think they're super cute!

4. That is a first for me, I didn't know they existed. It's not my personal taste, but it is interesting!

5. WHOA! I didn't know they're still making them. I saw one on eBay once, and I know ateliernaff discussed that style (and own one). But sorry, I can't offer much info on it

6. yes, i saw that magenta one too on eBay. i really didn't care for it before. but, it really looked nice in magenta.

7. I like it.

8. I love the heck out of mine!! I have it in caramel. It's cute, and it holds a surprising amount of stuff. It's almost like a ball or pumpkin bag when it's full. It doesn't work for me as a shoulder bag at all - I think that's what a lot of people have found, it's not really made to sit flat under your arm. But as a hand-carried tote it's great, and I just love the design of it. Plus the caramel leather on mine has become so soft and yummy... It's definitely a keeper for me.

9. Thanks for the info! :idea:

10. i have the shrug in magenta and i love it:love: :love: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice