SHOWTIME - The Affair

Yes! Her lips have always bothered me! And I thought it was kind of ridiculous that she would take a job four hours away. And yes, Cole has never gotten over her.
They have a sick relationship. I feel sorry for Luisa and she doesn't deserve to be dumped. Cole has done much better and been more productive being married to her and that was what Oscar was telling him. Oscar serves as the sounding board for both Cole and Alison. The fact that Alison considers having her daughter go to two kindergarten classes is absurd. She does not think things through and is impulsive and Cole tells her that. Luisa is the opposite and when she met Cole, she told him what she wanted to do in life. When did Alison do that or follow through? She never completed the college courses she needed for med school. I have never found her to be likable. I only felt sorry for her regarding the loss of her son.

Was just coming to say this. Something about her is very alluring to me.

OK you have the male POV. I think she looks like a duck.

Yes! Her lips have always bothered me! And I thought it was kind of ridiculous that she would take a job four hours away. And yes, Cole has never gotten over her.

Please watch season one of Luther. Its on Netflix and is very good (Idris Elba). She plays a seductive, mysterious role and she is fascinating.

As for the job four hours away after spending all this time trying to get Joanie back, I thought it was very poor writing on the show's part. Yes, Cole said she was impulsive but even Alison can't be that impulsive to ignore the logistics of a situation she's been fighting for for months. We end up having to analyze characters who are written inconsistently.

Reactions: nycmom

Totally!

Please watch season one of Luther. Its on Netflix and is very good (Idris Elba). She plays a seductive, mysterious role and she is fascinating.

As for the job four hours away after spending all this time trying to get Joanie back, I thought it was very poor writing on the show's part. Yes, Cole said she was impulsive but even Alison can't be that impulsive to ignore the logistics of a situation she's been fighting for for months. We end up having to analyze characters who are written inconsistently.
Or they are just showing that she is consistently inconsistent. That is her character trait and she isn't going to change.
It's kinda hard to explain. The way her eyes fixate and the movements of her mouth, it's like she's ready to devour me at any point.
Calm down Charles. Vlad doesn't want anything here X-rated.

Reactions: Carson123
so the lip....is that a result of filler in a nonexistent upper lip? it just sticks straight out because there is nothing to fill?

i say leave the top lip alone and plump the bottom lip if necessary....don't get the top lip thing.

so the lip....is that a result of filler in a nonexistent upper lip? it just sticks straight out because there is nothing to fill?

i say leave the top lip alone and plump the bottom lip if necessary....don't get the top lip thing.

I always thought it was her natural, genetically determined lips.

I found a pic from Luther... now I get what Charles means... looks like she's ready to take a bite out of Luther... :graucho:

images.jpg

I'm being horribly mean and I do like her a lot, I think she's a fantastic actress... it's just her lips are so damn distracting.

Apparently it's one of the most asked questions about her. She stated that her protruding upper lip is a family trait and is au naturel. It doesn't look like fillers to me because the shape is more flattish & duck-like instead of plump & pillowy like usual fillers would be.

Reactions: guccimamma
Apparently it's one of the most asked questions about her. She stated that her protruding upper lip is a family trait and is au naturel. It doesn't look like fillers to me because the shape is more flattish & duck-like instead of plump & pillowy like usual fillers would be.

well, good. i hate to think she would purposely give herself a platypus lip.