Showing off new sunglasses!!

1. I just bought these yesterday....as I recently lost my favorite pair of Fendi sunglasses:cry: ! I saw them on the Gucci website ($295), and was fully prepared, and when I went to the Gucci store here in Hong Kong, they were only $200....regular price:biggrin: . I never knew there was such a difference in prices depending on location....anyway...I think they are really cute and comfy for everyday...

gucci sunnies 001.jpg gucci sunnies 002.jpg
  2. VERY nice!

3. I love tortoise! Esp on glasses. Love em.

4. GREAT frames...LOVE THEM!

5. Great sunnies!

6. It's gorgeous!! Congrat!

7. I just saw those in Nordstrom, they look great!

8. Yay...I am very excited!! I love them because they are big, but not too HUGE!!!!

9. I love them! Very nice!

10. Those are totally hot. I wouldn't mind stealing them sometime :P. Congratulations.

11. Those are really nice! I love the frame and color!

12. Wow, those are hot!!

13. So hot!! I just got the tortoise shades with horsebits on the side. Gotta love Gucci!

14. I have always :love: Chanel, but wanted something with a little less logo....these are so pretty...I just wore them for the first time, even though it is rainy here...I decided I couldn't wait any longer! I may even turn into one of those people who wear their sunglasses at night!!

15. Aww.. I love them, they're gorgeous ! I guess I'll have to ask relatives for Gucci when they come visit me from HK now ! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice