Showing Off My Coach Collection

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Hi there everyone. I am new to the Coach section of tPF. I'm usually posting on the Tokidoki forum. (Yes, I am one of those Tokidoki :nuts: over on that forum.) But before Tokidoki, I was a Coach girl (and still am), though my money gets divided between both obsessions these days, at least for a few more months until the Tokidoki collaberation ends.

Anyway, my love of Coach has been recently revived again with the Legacy collection. With my PCE card this week, I purchased the Whiskey Ali and Indigo Patchwork large zip around wallet. And I also managed to convince my husband to buy me the Indigo Patchwork Carly (#10814) for my birthday present next month. He's making me wait to see and use it until my b-day though.:Push:

I took pictures of my current collection including my latest purchases this week to share with everyone.

DSC02626.JPGDSC02627.JPG

DSC02628.JPGDSC02629.JPG

Court811 - Yes, my Pink Gallery Tote is one of my favs. I bought that as soon as I saw it in the Spring 2004 catalog.

Blackbutterfly - I just purchased that Legacy wristlet yesterday. Drove 81 miles to the nearest Outlet store to get it.:nuts:

FashionAshley - It's obvious what my 2 favorite colors are. I used to have more of the fruit coin purses, but sold several on eBay a while back. The lime and grapefruit though, I just couldn't part with.

lodilove - THANKS!:yes:

Coachnut - Yes, that mini skinny was the 2nd Coach item I ever bought right after the Red Patent Gallery Tote.

Thanks Ladies for your compliments!;)

Court811 - Yes, my Pink Gallery Tote is one of my favs. I bought that as soon as I saw it in the Spring 2004 catalog.

Blackbutterfly - I just purchased that Legacy wristlet yesterday. Drove 81 miles to the nearest Outlet store to get it.:nuts:

FashionAshley - It's obvious what my 2 favorite colors are. I used to have more of the fruit coin purses, but sold several on eBay a while back. The lime and grapefruit though, I just couldn't part with.

lodilove - THANKS!:yes:

Coachnut - Yes, that mini skinny was the 2nd Coach item I ever bought right after the Red Patent Gallery Tote.

Thanks Ladies for your compliments!;)

hmmm...let's see...we live in the same state, so if you bought it in OH, it must be either Jeffersonville or Aurora Farms. i need this wristlet!! where'd you get, because i will hop in the car tomorrow just to get one too!!!