This time it is a purse. I made this one from a strawberry print I bought I don't know how long ago. I must have liked it because I cut out two purses in this style and have enough left over for a bucket bag (that's what I decided it would be. It's styled from an army utility bag which I was not allowed to take apart because the SO would not let me have it if I did. Pockets are on the outside and other features include a shoulder strap, lime green lining (matches some of the green leaves of the print) and a hidden magnetic closure. Front Side Back I found this interfacing which makes the bag stand up on it's own. Which is great because I can use almost any fabric to make my purses and other things which require body.