Showgirl in Crunch Leather

Ooooooooooo love it in the truffle in this pic
attachment.php

Completely off topic but...P.A.: What kind of dog is that fluffly lil guy on the right in your sig??????? It looks like a super fluffy lil fox!

TK: What's the capacity of your MWYR?

Completely off topic but...P.A.: What kind of dog is that fluffly lil guy on the right in your sig??????? It looks like a super fluffy lil fox!

Just to answer your question ... she's a Pomeranian. She's foxy all right - check her out when I put a dress on her once .... DH won't allow it again. Bwahhahaha.

p1010370fq5.jpg

TK - that bag is huge already? 3x the size?? What the heck girl?!

Nooooooooooo the showgirl/miss whoever you r is NOT a huge bag. I'd say the capacity is about the same as a sexbomb... it's just taller... about the same in thickness and smaller in width though. According to MHB the sexbomb is 18 x 9.5 x 4.5 whereas the showgirl is 13 x 10 x 3. My miss whoever you r is the same as the showgirl but mine is in cloud leather... also in cloud leather is the squeeze me which was the same only larger. I would definitely not consider this a big bag! Decent sized, but not big!

PA --- your Pom is so cute I could just die!! And I'm a BIG DOG kind of gal....but I just wanna cuddle that lil girl! haha

TK: Thanks!!! So the capacity is good then hehe My Pavlov's Frog was just too small for me...plus the pressure of the white bag got to me... that's why I sold it. I think the Showgirl is just awesome. :yes:

those descriptions say the hardware is antique gold but it looks silver. Lori's Shoes is
saying it is chrome. Does anyone know which it is? (especially the pomegranate as
lori's has a coupon code:graucho:)

The hardware is described as antique brass...but here's pics of mine in black licorice....I'd certainly call the hardware silver before antique anything:

2e64nxw.jpg