Shower Gel or Bar ?

1. I use a lot of perfumed shower gels, my favourite at the moment is Notes by Celine Dion. When I use a bar of soap, it is usually baby soap, Pears or Dove.

( I have sensitive skin. )

How about you ?

2. I only use dove bar and shower gel ...i love the exfoliating dove

3. I'm a sucker for Philosophy's shower gels. They always smell so good, and the smell lasts for a really long time.

When I use a bar, it's usually one of the ones by Lush. I :heart: their Honey I Washed the Kids so much. They're products are all natural and always leave my skin feeling really clean.

4. Both! I love shower gel. I don't have a favorite. I just stand in the bath products isle in the grocery store and sniff each one until I come across one I like. Otherwise, I use Dove bar soap.

5. I love baths, so it's Lush natural bath bars for me, or when i shower it's milk and honey gel by Boots.:love: :lol:

6. I only use gels.....Anthing vanilla/brown sugar scented, Usually by Bath and Body works.

7. i hate the idea of bar soap. i don't know, i just don't want it sitting around collecting bacteria. forgot to say, i'm currently using philosophy's cinnamon buns.

8. I use both zest bar and H20 bath gel and exfoliant. I'm trying out new stuff I like the fruity smells. I do have to find one with a scent that lasts long. I used to use VS in Secret Whisper that smelt like peaches but I ran out maybe I'll get some more when I'm in Vegas. I get the VS cataloge but I can't seem to find the scent anymore....

9. I use Dove bar soap mostly, as I squeeze out too much shower gel and it only ever last me a few showers. The only time I have any is if I get given it as a present.

I don't like ANY other kind of soap, and I don't know how I managed before Dove came along!

Cx

10. I use dove bar soap and then I use a scrub and shower gel.

11. Shower gels I love in the shower -
    • Bulgari
    • E. Coudray Bain Creme Moussant
    • No. 4711
    • Crabtree & Evelyn - Wisteria, Savannah Gardens, Summer Hill or Sandalwood
    • The Healing Garden - White Tea Therapy, ZZZtherapy, Lavender
    I'm a scent junkie!

(When I'm in a hurry in the shower - Irish Spring!!!)

12. I use Dove body wash-- and Lever 2000 (after working out :shame: )

13. At the moment, strictly gels! I never wanted to use bar soap when I still lived at home because I was afraid one of my brothers would use it [cringe].

14. Dove girl here!

15. Both. I use Ivory(bar) and Bath and Body works, "sweet pea" (shower gel).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice