Showdown

steph b

Jun 8, 2009
Showdown: Logan Vs Uma. Both these styles have already achieved superstar status, but we want to know which is your fav?:graucho:

Uma:

Logan:

xoxo Botkier

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
Logan for sure! I can't even explain why, but when I look at them I just think they're perfect. The colors are beautiful too. I think I'm not a big fan of ruching also, so that may be why the Uma is not my type.

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
The Logan! The burgandy and navy are gorgeous! I don't have a bag with fringe yet, so the Logan may be my next Botkier :yes:

I also love the extra zippers on the logan :smile:

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I'm so impressed with Botkier's fall collection, it's really drawing me in. I have to go with Logan for now since I have a black Logan Shopper and love it. I just saw a black Uma Satchel in a store today and love it too though (and have one on order).

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Logan! I love the tassels and exposed zippers. Uma's gorgeous, but just not quite my style. Of course, bringing both back would be the best! ;)

Aug 24, 2008
I love the Uma tote in Aubergine Pearl. The pleating and gathers of the bag make it very visually interesting and I am sure that the leather is super soft in order to be worked in that fashion.