Showcase Your LV Collection Here! *PHOTOS ONLY*

My small but mighty LV family! Sorta complementary. :smile:
Top left: Odeon MM in canvas monogram noir, purchased in Paris November 2021 1550 euro (minus VAT refund)
Top right: Buci in epi noir, purchased Berlin May 2023 1800 euro (minus VAT refund) got in just before the recent price increase
Bottom left: Victorine wallet in empreinte noir, purchased NYC June 2023 $730 + tax
Bottom right: Reverse monogram card holder, purchased NYC December 2021 $220 + tax
PXL_20230627_022038551.MP.jpg

I recently got a 1984 speedy 35 . When just now taking a photo with the 25 and the 50 keep all I noticed that the tab with the hole to lock the bag is on other side on the 35 which would be the left looking from the front, the zipper is also going toward the left. This is a bag purchased from Japan with a seller with good feedback. Since LV is a stickler for such things should I be concerned I got a fake?

IMG_2543.jpeg

Last edited:
I was curious how mine looked together so I went ahead and got them out for a family portrait 😂 I’ve owned some of these 10 years or more so I’m trying not to beat myself up over it. My mom has my citadine this week so it’s not pictured. When I did lay them out I found two that need to be sold, so removed them from the family. That’s a bonus!!
I’m content with my collection for now, wait …I need more denim in there 😊
IMG_6800.jpegIMG_6804.jpeg