Show Your Valentino RockStud Spike!

Absolutely! I can fit an iPhone 11, card case, chapstick, and keys, but not much else. I’ll take a photo and post later, too. It’s definitely less roomy than my Spike “small” bag, but it covers the essentials. Also, I have the mini version, not micro — that one would definitely not fit all the above! But the colors are so much fun!
I googled the mini dimensions: 6.7x3.9x2 so my phone just fits. I think mini sized bags go especially well with fun and unusual colors. Can't wait to see yours.

I googled the mini dimensions: 6.7x3.9x2 so my phone just fits. I think mini sized bags go especially well with fun and unusual colors. Can't wait to see yours.
I’m so sorry for the delay! It took me a minute to get a photo OF my phone, haha. I should add that there’s a little pocket inside the bag, so that frees up some room if you don’t take a card case. It’s not too easy to get my phone in and out, but it does fit!

Attachments

• 1C68361D-BC94-41DD-B017-AF1C3A31A817.jpeg
    1C68361D-BC94-41DD-B017-AF1C3A31A817.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 67
  • CD956D6F-650D-4A8A-9125-14C5374CE57E.jpeg
    CD956D6F-650D-4A8A-9125-14C5374CE57E.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 67
I’m so sorry for the delay! It took me a minute to get a photo OF my phone, haha. I should add that there’s a little pocket inside the bag, so that frees up some room if you don’t take a card case. It’s not too easy to get my phone in and out, but it does fit!
Such a cute bag. I'm going to have to visit a store when they reopen to test drive it. Thanks for the helpful pic.

Reactions: dazzlythings
Such a cute bag. I'm going to have to visit a store when they reopen to test drive it. Thanks for the helpful pic.
I definitely recommend checking it out in person. The leather is more rigid than the normal calfskin, I think, so that affects how much I dare to squeeze in - not that I’ve used it too much yet! Also, your bags are beautiful!!

Reactions: randr21
Wow, never seen a cracked spike in pink, or a chartreuse suede one. They're like unicorns.

Haha it is! I haven't seen anyone else with these in my city or online even! The distressed pink leather one was bought in 2017 and the suede in 2018, they are seasonal I believe. It seems like every country carry a different edition! I have skipped few seasons that I didn't like the theme of it but I am in the look for more spike bags, they are just stunning!