Show Your Valentino RockStud Spike!

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Absolutely! I can fit an iPhone 11, card case, chapstick, and keys, but not much else. I’ll take a photo and post later, too. It’s definitely less roomy than my Spike “small” bag, but it covers the essentials. Also, I have the mini version, not micro — that one would definitely not fit all the above! But the colors are so much fun!
I googled the mini dimensions: 6.7x3.9x2 so my phone just fits. I think mini sized bags go especially well with fun and unusual colors. Can't wait to see yours.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

dazzlythings

May 22, 2020
I googled the mini dimensions: 6.7x3.9x2 so my phone just fits. I think mini sized bags go especially well with fun and unusual colors. Can't wait to see yours.
I’m so sorry for the delay! It took me a minute to get a photo OF my phone, haha. I should add that there’s a little pocket inside the bag, so that frees up some room if you don’t take a card case. It’s not too easy to get my phone in and out, but it does fit!

Attachments

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
I’m so sorry for the delay! It took me a minute to get a photo OF my phone, haha. I should add that there’s a little pocket inside the bag, so that frees up some room if you don’t take a card case. It’s not too easy to get my phone in and out, but it does fit!
Such a cute bag. I'm going to have to visit a store when they reopen to test drive it. Thanks for the helpful pic.

Reactions: dazzlythings

dazzlythings

May 22, 2020
Such a cute bag. I'm going to have to visit a store when they reopen to test drive it. Thanks for the helpful pic.
I definitely recommend checking it out in person. The leather is more rigid than the normal calfskin, I think, so that affects how much I dare to squeeze in - not that I’ve used it too much yet! Also, your bags are beautiful!!

Reactions: randr21

ElenaTS

Jun 11, 2015
That color is FAB!!!! I love it!

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Mini is next on my list. That color :heart: LOVE IT

ayshaa

Fashion Photographer
O.G.
Apr 19, 2009
Dubai
www.ayshastudio.com
Wow, never seen a cracked spike in pink, or a chartreuse suede one. They're like unicorns.
Haha it is! I haven't seen anyone else with these in my city or online even! The distressed pink leather one was bought in 2017 and the suede in 2018, they are seasonal I believe. It seems like every country carry a different edition! I have skipped few seasons that I didn't like the theme of it but I am in the look for more spike bags, they are just stunning!