*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

Mine is .12

tiffany5-1.jpg

Hi your necklaces are lovely. Are they 18inch ? My DBTY is 16inch & I'm finding it a bit too short. Can you get the chain made longer (mine is in platinum) ? Many thanks.

shopbaby and FlgirlFM - lovely pieces!

I've been eyeing the DBTY single stone but I'm not sure if I like the the platinum or yellow gold better in my skin tone. I'm Asian female (mac NC20 skin tone) in late twenties. :smile: Suggestions?

Mine is single stone 0.67cts, F, VVS1 in platinum. I am thinking about having the chain lengthened to 16.5 in or 17 in because it doesn't sit right on me sometimes.

Tiffanystar, you can have your platinum chain lengthened. Just bring it in to any Tiffany locations and someone there can help you.

shopbaby - do you feel like your necklace stone is too small? would you get the same size if you could get it again? also, do you like the yellow gold?

yes. it is actually smaller in real life but the diamond is sparkling so much and pretty. and as for a everyday necklace, i would say that's enough simple. of course i will buy a bigger one later in platinum set, the yellow gold chain makes the diamond more stand out on my skin tone, but i love both!