Show your Tiffany & Co. In action & modeling pics:)

Aug 21, 2012
I realize there is already a "T&co collection" thread. Please Don't get me wrong, I love seeing those beautiful blue boxes but actually seeing them on a real person looks so much better and gives a better feel for how it may look on you! So show share your T& co. Shots & Let's have fun;) I can't wait to see all of the different pieces:smile:

image-3698012801.jpg
I am wearing a YG DBTY necklace layered with the Fleur de lis key on a 24 in oval link chain. You can't see in the photo but I'm also wearing a Venetian link bracelet:smile: love this thread!

I am wearing a YG DBTY necklace layered with the Fleur de lis key on a 24 in oval link chain. You can't see in the photo but I'm also wearing a Venetian link bracelet:smile: love this thread!

This is exactly the look I am going for next! I love your Dbty. I have a ton of t&co silver because it really stands out against my skin tone, but I want some delicate pieces in Yg or RG. It's so soft and feminine:smile: very beautiful!

@PinkCornbread said:
This is exactly the look I am going for next! I love your Dbty. I have a ton of t&co silver because it really stands out against my skin tone, but I want some delicate pieces in Yg or RG. It's so soft and feminine:smile: very beautiful!

Awww thanks! I am more of a dainty/subtle jewelry person so this key was fun to play around with:smile:

Love your stack!! Your blue enamel heart bracelet, is it the mini or is there a larger one? I have the mini and yours looks bigger! Maybe it's just me and my stumpy arms!

What size is your mini bead bracelet?? My wrists are too big for basically any tiffany bracelets :crybaby: I normally wear 8" or 8.5" but none of the tiffany 8" fit me for some odd reason...

Beautiful!
I have that lock pendant... Did you have that jump ring or silver ring added so it doesn't flip around?

I went in to have a jump ring put on it but didn't want to wait the week or so to get it back, so my SA gave me this little jump
ring that actually has a clasp opening. Here's a pic:smile: Edit:yes it prevents it from flipping over:smile:
image-881641535.jpg

Last edited: