Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Oh, and last but not least, here's the whole gang together. Now what fun would it be w/o everybody all together:P:
2wptaoo.jpg
Oh my gosh, Aqua! That's quite a collection girl! :drool: I love it!!! It looks to me that you love hearts - I do too! :heart: I especially love all of your heart bracelets - sooooo pretty.

I love your collections!! Do you like my avatar? I have an open heart pendant necklace & a silver balls bracelet. I would love a diamonds by the yard necklace. One day I hope to get a Tiffany diamond star necklace (hence my user name).

Oh my gosh, Aqua! That's quite a collection girl! :drool: I love it!!! It looks to me that you love hearts - I do too! :heart: I especially love all of your heart bracelets - sooooo pretty.

thanks mariah:heart::heart:. i'm hoping to add a Tiffany blue Mini Cooper to my collection. LOL, i'm serious, they must have made that color after Tiffany's blue. go to google images and type in 'oxygen blue mini cooper'. hey, i never realized i had SOOO many hearts in my collection until you pointed it out. i don't exactly love hearts, but i guess i subconciously have a thing for them. anyways, thanks again sweetie

I love your collections!! Do you like my avatar? I have an open heart pendant necklace & a silver balls bracelet. I would love a diamonds by the yard necklace. One day I hope to get a Tiffany diamond star necklace (hence my user name).

of course i like your avatar, it's cute!! hope you get the tiffany diamond star necklace, it's gorgeous and exppppensive too. well, it's tiffany's, it's totally worth it:P

eminere™;7347750 said:
My new black and silver scarf in silk, worn on the wrist and pictured with my Atlas ring in sterling silver:

The scarf it's unisex?Another question:I'd like to buy the Tiffany bead bracelet and the Tiffany heart tag charm size extra large. Can I attach the charm at the bead bracelet??? Maybe between the balls...?

hey guys, my friend got me the notes band ring and now i want to get the notes square pendant. Im 23, my much younger sister thinks the pendant is tacky, what do you guys think? Should I go for another necklace that doesnt say tiffany's on it, I want something that I can wear everyday.

Umm... so...ccbet, your much younger sister thinks has a better idea of what's tacky than a reputable designer jewellery house? hahahah! She's funny. ;) You sure she's not just jealous?

If you like it, then your younger sister's opinion is moot.

I like the notes collection, personally.

The scarf it's unisex?Another question:I'd like to buy the Tiffany bead bracelet and the Tiffany heart tag charm size extra large. Can I attach the charm at the bead bracelet??? Maybe between the balls...?

i don't think that would work, you could probably attach it at the lobster clasp of the bead bracelet. sounds like a cute idea!

hey guys, my friend got me the notes band ring and now i want to get the notes square pendant. Im 23, my much younger sister thinks the pendant is tacky, what do you guys think? Should I go for another necklace that doesnt say tiffany's on it, I want something that I can wear everyday.

wear what you like. she is much younger than you and has a 'skewed' opinion of things, i'm sure she'll end up getting the notes pendant at 23:roflmfao:.

thanks junkenpo and aquablueness. You are right, why am i listening to a 16yr old. hehe. I went to tiffany's today and now Im torn btw getting a cross or the notes square pendant. One more question how sturdy or good are the necklaces/chains that come with these pendants, they look easily breakable to me.

I'm getting the Heart Link bracelet, but I'm taking it in tomorrow to be sized, it's just a tad too large, so I'm having 2 hearts removed. I'm thinking about a pair of dangling heart earrings to go with it. I don't have any heart earrings. :heart::yes:

I tend not to buy jewelry that reminds me of something I own, because if pieces are too similar, one will inevitably get neglected. So if I get a heart toggle bracelet, I wouldn't get a round toggle bracelet because they're too alike. All of my jewelry is unique in it's own way... the things that aren't I don't wear too often. :shrugs: