Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's gorgeous! So simple, yet chic!:heart:

2. thanks :smile:

i wore it to work since i got it. it is so dainty and kind of sparkly. i love it!!!

3. #1803 Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    I am 19, and I got my first Tiffany piece after tutoring for a few months. It's the mini emblem lock pendant in rose gold... I first thought it was too small, but when I tried it on, it was just about the size that I wanted: petite and dainty, but not invisible. It's also a nice variation to all the Tiffany key holders out there - we are a pair!:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yes... and just letting some curious people know: they are filled at the back and have the same T&Co. marking, so I don't have to worry about my pendant being flipped over. :smile:

4. My new addition. The Circlet 3 Stone Ring:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. could someone please show a photo of the butterfly studs on for size reference ? thanks

6. Stunning! May I ask what size is your finger? TIA ;)

7. Thank you! My finger is size 5 1/2.

8. My new Paloma Picasso Venezia Goldoni quadruplo ring bought yesterday :smile:

image-4259814185.jpg
  9. I like it! Very nice. I have the necklace from this line in my saved items on Tiffany.com. Very pretty ; )

10. Thanks! I loved it the moment i set my eyes on it! Hehe

11. Everyone's collections are so gorgeous! I just graduated last month, so I'm planning on buying myself a Tiffany item with my graduation money... I got the "Return to Tiffany" 16" necklace for my 16th birthday, so that's my only item currently. However, tomorrow I will be adding the Heart tag charm bracelet :smile: I figure work hard in college = reward hard with jewelry. Lol

12. I am in LOVE with your collection... This is like my dream jewelry drawer. Lol

13. The 3 stone circlet is a beautiful ring you have. The first picture makes it look rosey in color and I think that would be a beautiful ring in rose color.

14. what size is it? Can you show a modeling pic? :smile:

15. what size is it?