Show your *love* for Chanel Ballet Flats

Would anyone please comment if this pair looks authentic. Please please. I got them from a reseller and she said it was vintage. But I was having second thoughts of sending them back because of the CHANEL markings. But the shoe was well made. Soooo.s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Would anyone please comment if this pair looks authentic. Please please. I got them from a reseller and she said it was vintage. But I was having second thoughts of sending them back because of the CHANEL markings. But the shoe was well made. Soooo.View attachment 3620213 View attachment 3620214 View attachment 3620215 View attachment 3620216 View attachment 3620217 View attachment 3620218 View attachment 3620219 View attachment 3620220 View attachment 3620221

I am NOT an expert by any means, but they certainly look authentic. Is the leather inside and out soft lambskin? My Chanel flats are impeccably made inside and out and every stitch is perfect.

I am NOT an expert by any means, but they certainly look authentic. Is the leather inside and out soft lambskin? My Chanel flats are impeccably made inside and out and every stitch is perfect.

Yes they are. The stitching is perfect. I am just a little worried about the black chanel hot stamp because it isn't as perfect as the recent Chanel flats'. It looked a little smudged for me. But thank you. They really feel and seemed authentic. I just wanted an opinion from co-Chanel lovers. Thanks, love!

Reactions: AtlDesigner
It's been quiet here lately. On a visit to the San Francisco boutique yesterday, I found a pair of all navy lambskin ballet flats. I am always on the lookout for navy shoes. It pays to speak up even if you do not see what you want on display. There are many shoes hidden in the storage shelves and stock room.

It's been quiet here lately. On a visit to the San Francisco boutique yesterday, I found a pair of all navy lambskin ballet flats. I am always on the lookout for navy shoes. It pays to speak up even if you do not see what you want on display. There are many shoes hidden in the storage shelves and stock room.
I was searching for navy quilted flats for the longest time. Couldn't find them and decided to purchase gunmetal lambskin, non-quilted instead.

I feel as if I have gotten two new pairs of ballet flats this week. I did a thorough tidying of my shoe closet and found that I have a pair in black lambskin with a black patent toe cap that I haven't worn yet. Eep!