Show your *love* for Chanel Ballet Flats

tumblr_m8qyxdbFk91r4ju7yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8qyuf9MJN1r4ju7yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8qyvfrPk61r4ju7yo1_500.jpg

Bought these in the spring and I'm ready to start wearing them this fall! They're very comfortable.

Last edited:
The quilted ballets are beginning to grow on me. I am beginning to like them a lot. Do you wear them often? Is it possible for a modelling pic?

I usually buy the classic lamb ones, but now thinking I should start looking at the quilted ones too.
I mostly wear the flats with elastic band, they are the most comfortable for my feet. But I think it really depends on the person if a shoe is comfortable or not.

Which one are you referring too? The one with the big white logo on it or the other ones? I will try my best to take a photo this week :smile:

Myrkur said:
I mostly wear the flats with elastic band, they are the most comfortable for my feet. But I think it really depends on the person if a shoe is comfortable or not.

Which one are you referring too? The one with the big white logo on it or the other ones? I will try my best to take a photo this week :smile:

Hi, the all dark ones in the second photo. I usually wear the classic lambskin ones as I don't like the elastic. I was thinking the quilted style is too thick and leather may not be soft. Do you like your all dark quilted ones? Comfy and do you like the way they look on your feet? I tried on a pair once an thought because of the puffy quilt, they made my feet look puffy too... But I may have to try them on again as this style is growing on me.

sonnetxvii said:
so much chanel eye candy in this thread! I'm really drawn to those smoking slippers! I already own a few pairs of classic ballet flats so perhaps the slippers will be my next purchase. chanel shoes are so addictive!

Hi! I thought they were so cute too... But sadly, they are too manly looking for me. My look is more lady like. It's too bad because I rely liked them but when I tried them on, I knew they were not me.

If you like them, there is a post from someone who bought this shoe and it looks fantastic on her. Search in the Chanel thread in "man oh man smoking slipper". You will modeling pics.

Good luck and if you purchase, please post a modellin pic!

Hi, the all dark ones in the second photo. I usually wear the classic lambskin ones as I don't like the elastic. I was thinking the quilted style is too thick and leather may not be soft. Do you like your all dark quilted ones? Comfy and do you like the way they look on your feet? I tried on a pair once an thought because of the puffy quilt, they made my feet look puffy too... But I may have to try them on again as this style is growing on me.

Yes I like them! They are comfortable and I like the way they look on my feet. My dog wanted to be in the photo too :P

2BC58D20-8324-4C68-B72D-E1B845D13F10-180-0000000778502C1F.jpg

7BB2EFE4-B185-4AD0-8EA7-234BC7C14239-180-000000077E981691.jpg

672A3C9D-6CEF-494E-B3D1-C64D5192D3E5-180-000000078423ED5A.jpg

My favorites! :cool:

Thanks ;)
My sister tells me that I should have gotten the ones with the Chanel logo on the front so everyone knows their Chanel. But I like these best- discrete is more of my style and those who notice they're Chanel will be the ones who really appreciate and follow their collections.

Thanks ;)
My sister tells me that I should have gotten the ones with the Chanel logo on the front so everyone knows their Chanel. But I like these best- discrete is more of my style and those who notice they're Chanel will be the ones who really appreciate and follow their collections.

Absolutely, more discrete :graucho: