Show your Gucci collection!

Kat said:
I love Gucci too! Here's a pic of my Jackie bag (keeping my Tod's tote company)
U need to totally go back to the GUCCI forum post where we asked what was your fave Gucci bag of all time. Jackie O was mine and I posted a pic just like the one u own!:nuts: LOVE IT!!!!!!

print*model said:
Here is my Gucci collection:

- Flora bag with matching horsebit shoes.

- Horsebit clutch with purple/black stripes and metal bamboo link strap.

- Large black leather red/green stripe hobo with metal bamboo rings.

- Purple leather hobo with gold-tone logo.

The pictures of my shoes are going to take some time! Will add them later. Thanks for looking!:love:
scared of you! i saw that black hobo in the GUCCI Galleria store and almost started drooling:nuts: .

PRINT*MODEL!!!
ive never seen your purple bag before *well i have my mum has it in black* but what i mean is since my mum bought it you are the first person ive ever seen with one the same! ever and shes had hers for nearly two years. Wow thats mad i was reading the posts and was thinking about it too!! its so comfy to wear isnt it, and the colour is beautiful but my mum uses her black one everyday

Have you seen many more of them? not many people can afford designer bags where im from you see and you hardly see any authentic ones around. Wasn't it a ltd edition one? thats what the woman who sold us it in paris said...
anyway sorry for rambling on!

gucci girl gg: It's so interesting that you would say it's rare because the only other one I've ever seen was in NY a few months back! A girl had the same purple one I have at Times Square! I was breaking my neck looking at it because I've never ever seen anyone with another just like mine!

That's cool your mom has the black one and uses it every day! It's extremely comfortable to wear and hangs just right when it's loaded down with all of my stuff ;)

I really don't know if it's limited edition or not. It just may be!

haha yer i have to be honest when she bought it i didnt like it and it has taken over a year to grow on me but it finally has. After having a speedy and therefore carrying a bag on the crook of my arm for 2 months i can appreciate what a comfy bag the gucci is.
btw the purple colour is beautiful

gucci_girl_gg said:
haha yer i have to be honest when she bought it i didnt like it and it has taken over a year to grow on me but it finally has. After having a speedy and therefore carrying a bag on the crook of my arm for 2 months i can appreciate what a comfy bag the gucci is.
btw the purple colour is beautiful

Thanks! It's my favorite color!:love:

My current Gucci collection, albeit the pink and red bags and gloves are listed for sale. I love their shoes also...especially since they can fit my big sz 11 feet!

Chocolate Guccissima bag and matching boots

Black Guccissima bag and matching Guccissima slides with gold horsebit and matching Guccissima black short boots that I am undecided about keeping due to pointy toe

White blondie? boston? bag

Beige and ebony monogram bag (I got this last memorial day weekend in Aruba when the Holloway girl went missing! The Gucci shop there was 20% off US prices!!) and matching beige monogram boots and beige monogram slides with mandarin orange trim

Black barrel? bag with green/red stripes and gold hardware

Black w/ red/green stripe and gold horsebit hardware bag that can be carried as a clutch or it has a shoulder strap that detaches to transform it into a wristlet.

Pink monogram slides

and hopefully I am done for a while although I want the green/red stripe slides/sandals with gold horsebit detail to match my bags and I want the chocolate Guccissima slides/sandals but they sold out in size 11 :sad:.

Attachments

• guccigloves.jpg
    guccigloves.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3,153
  • pink gucci.jpg
    pink gucci.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3,217
  • redgucci.jpg
    redgucci.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,085
  • ChocolateGuccissima.jpg
    ChocolateGuccissima.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,263
  • blackguccissima.jpg
    blackguccissima.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3,144
  • de_1.jpg
    de_1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4,831
  • myguccibags1.jpg
    myguccibags1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 3,327
  • guccishoes.jpg
    guccishoes.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 3,199
BlkLadyLaw said:
My current Gucci collection, albeit the pink and red bags and gloves are listed for sale. I love their shoes also...especially since they can fit my big sz 11 feet!

Chocolate Guccissima bag and matching boots

Black Guccissima bag and matching Guccissima slides with gold horsebit and matching Guccissima black short boots that I am undecided about keeping due to pointy toe

White blondie? boston? bag

Beige and ebony monogram bag (I got this last memorial day weekend in Aruba when the Holloway girl went missing! The Gucci shop there was 20% off US prices!!) and matching beige monogram boots and beige monogram slides with mandarin orange trim

Black barrel? bag with green/red stripes and gold hardware

Black w/ red/green stripe and gold horsebit hardware bag that can be carried as a clutch or it has a shoulder strap that detaches to transform it into a wristlet.

Pink monogram slides

and hopefully I am done for a while although I want the green/red stripe slides/sandals with gold horsebit detail to match my bags and I want the chocolate Guccissima slides/sandals but they sold out in size 11 :sad:.

Your collection is beautiful! I love your red gloves and your white bag! Have you been to the new Gucci at The Collection in Chevy Chase yet?!?!? We were there on Saturday and saw some really beautiful things! If you haven't been - check it out!