Show your Discontinued Hermes bags

Feb 22, 2020
There are so many beautiful now discontinued Vintage Hermes bag design.
Paris Bombay,The Ile De Shiki,Passe Guide,Massai,The original Drag,Ring,Initiale, Convoyeur, etc etc (apologies for any mis-spellings!)
I would love to see these bags mentioned (and others!) all in one section.
I'm too new to post an 'ODE TO" so I'd love it if members could show their under the radar vintage beauties here and maybe say why they love them and if they still use them.
Or if you had one and sold it what made you let it go? any regrets?

I’ll start: So Kelly 22 - love it! It is more under the radar than the Kelly, and both laid back, chic and very easy to use. I can fit my A4 size inside in a pinch, and it has inside pockets from where I can easily reach my phone.

Attachments

• D48C048F-8235-46A8-91A7-DAD59D298783.jpeg
    D48C048F-8235-46A8-91A7-DAD59D298783.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 447
  • 25AE486E-C360-4440-927D-4C17517EE413.jpeg
    25AE486E-C360-4440-927D-4C17517EE413.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 480
  • 2D7EA849-1B82-4C6F-AF53-50C9FC336712.jpeg
    2D7EA849-1B82-4C6F-AF53-50C9FC336712.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 458
Paris Bombay,The Ile De Shiki,Passe Guide,Massai,The original Drag,Ring,Initiale, Convoyeur, etc etc (apologies for any mis-spellings!)
I'm too new to post an 'ODE TO" so I'd love it if members could show their under the radar vintage beauties here and maybe say why they love them and if they still use them.

I would love a larger PB, sooooo elegant

I'm going to call this discontinued only otherwise were overlapping on the the other vintage threads.

Looks perfect on you, this is definitely your bag

Thank you very much - what a nice thing to say :smile:

It seems that the shoulder/hobo-style is a little neglected by H these days, but the So Kelly, the Massai and the Marwari are all great shoulder bags in my opinion. I am baffled that they are not brought back. The Trim they did bring back is back in a less useful iteration - too small, and the long strap seems out of proportion. No, give me the oldies any day ;)

Thank you very much - what a nice thing to say :smile:

It seems that the shoulder/hobo-style is a little neglected by H these days, but the So Kelly, the Massai and the Marwari are all great shoulder bags in my opinion. I am baffled that they are not brought back. The Trim they did bring back is back in a less useful iteration - too small, and the long strap seems out of proportion. No, give me the oldies any day ;)

It seems that hobos have taken a back seat generally lately. 10 years ago people were calling small, structured bags 'mature' or even 'granny bags', obviously granny was very chic.

Historically, unstructured and casual bags were often something that H struggled with. But your SO Kelly looks fresh and charming, expect a revival soon!