Show us your wedding dress

hiii..love this thread!! i got married in June and my dress was by Allure bridals

Copyofwedding005.jpg

Copyofwedding001.jpg

Exciting times!!! Congratulations, remember don't stress out! =)

My tip regarding the wedding dress is, be open to trying new things. actually try every style to see when flatters your figure the most, then narrow down that style and try different dresses with just that style.

I just got married in Oct, here's my dress by Pronovias. I also attached a pic of my hair, in case you need photos of hairdos...that was my toughest part. Could not decide until the last minute on the hair. As for the dress, I went for a different silhouette and no beading.

I love your hair! Did it feel secure throughout everything though?

TY ladybugfreckle (ur name made me giggle) and YSL1983!
I still LOVE my dress. And YSL, you're right, my dress did not look like it came from David's. I walked in on a limb and walked out with a dress with no expectations.

Gorgeous dresses, everyone! And thank you to everyone who had kind words to say about my dress and photos ...

This is slightly off topic, but for those who are getting married now or someday, I highly recommend getting the best photographer you can afford. My photos (in my opinion, of course!) turned out great because we hired an awesome photographer. He cost a mint but was worth it, because now we have perfect memories of that day due to his skill and experience.

OMG all these dresses are gorgeous! I miss my wedding now and want to get all dressed up again!

I posted a pic of the back, front and the one so you can see the scalloped lace detail that was on the bottom of the dress

BTW-The basket had butterflies in it that we released...LOL

Attachments

• IMG_9809b.jpg
    IMG_9809b.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,341
  • IMG_9897b.jpg
    IMG_9897b.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • IMG_9997b.jpg
    IMG_9997b.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,232
Your dresses are awesome. Here is/was mine. Clara style by Manale. She's based out of France and I had the rare opportunity to meet her during one of my last fitting appointments. She is so nice and even helped me with the dress so that it fell perfectly just like on the model.

dtu4x