Show Us Your Wangs & Your Matching Accessories!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
We all do it. We get a little obsessed with a particular leather or hardware and just have to match it with great accessories.

Show us how YOU match your Wang!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
If I am really into a bag, the first thing I like to do is get the matching wallet...
I received a package yesterday and now both of my Rockie's have their matching wallets.
Here are some pics of the Raisin Fumo wallet I got yesterday. :love:

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009

Thank you for letting me share!

Can't wait to see your matches!

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Great pics Tara! I love seeing your bags and their "mini's":heart: Both sets are gorgeous but I just adore the iridescent hardware.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
You know Tara, I think you are an enabler because I saw those pics you posted in the royal color! Your 'family' looks great!!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Great pics Tara! I love seeing your bags and their "mini's":heart: Both sets are gorgeous but I just adore the iridescent hardware.
Thank you Tatertot!! Truth be told the iridescent is my favorite too. ;)

You know Tara, I think you are an enabler because I saw those pics you posted in the royal color! Your 'family' looks great!!
Thanks! I think your beautiful new Royal Rocco would look great with a fumo or a matching scarf. :graucho:

Pinkcooper

O.G.
Jun 8, 2010
Just got this little fella at Barney's outlet for $479 plus tax! Felt so lucky :smile: I believe it's a navy nubuck with pale gold!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393884688.928259.jpg

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
honolulu
If I am really into a bag, the first thing I like to do is get the matching wallet...

I received a package yesterday and now both of my Rockie's have their matching wallets.

Here are some pics of the Raisin Fumo wallet I got yesterday. :love:

cute little family Tara! I love that raisin color.

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
cute little family Tara! I love that raisin color.
Thank you! I've just switched out of the Raisin Fumo and back into my Bal wallet.

The clip kept coming off all the time. I swear I almost lost it like 5 times. Not good, definitely a flaw.