Show Us Your Wangs & Your Matching Accessories!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We all do it. We get a little obsessed with a particular leather or hardware and just have to match it with great accessories.

Show us how YOU match your Wang!

2. If I am really into a bag, the first thing I like to do is get the matching wallet...
    I received a package yesterday and now both of my Rockie's have their matching wallets.
    Here are some pics of the Raisin Fumo wallet I got yesterday. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for letting me share!

Can't wait to see your matches!

5. Great pics Tara! I love seeing your bags and their "mini's":heart: Both sets are gorgeous but I just adore the iridescent hardware.

6. You know Tara, I think you are an enabler because I saw those pics you posted in the royal color! Your 'family' looks great!!

7. Thank you Tatertot!! Truth be told the iridescent is my favorite too. ;)

Thanks! I think your beautiful new Royal Rocco would look great with a fumo or a matching scarf. :graucho:

8. What a beautiful family you have I love the iridescent the most. :biggrin:

9. Just got this little fella at Barney's outlet for $479 plus tax! Felt so lucky :smile: I believe it's a navy nubuck with pale gold!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393884688.928259.jpg

10. What a great price! It's a lovely combo :biggrin:

11. Thank you so much :smile: it's so pretty! My boyfriend is not a big fan of the Rockies and he loves this one

12. Gorgeous!

13. so pretty! great price too

14. cute little family Tara! I love that raisin color.

15. Thank you! I've just switched out of the Raisin Fumo and back into my Bal wallet.

The clip kept coming off all the time. I swear I almost lost it like 5 times. Not good, definitely a flaw.