Show us your Vintage Coach multiples.

Vintage Coach can become a bit of a obsession when you get hooked into rehabbing them.
So much so that you want to get them all and in as many colours as you can.
Ive only been doing this since sept last year so have far to go.

How about we show each other our multiples of the same style and create a rainbow thread.

Me first.View attachment 4771362View attachment 4771363View attachment 4771364View attachment 4771365View attachment 4771367View attachment 4771368View attachment 4771369View attachment 4771370
Love them all!! Nice collection.

Vintage Coach can become a bit of a obsession when you get hooked into rehabbing them.
So much so that you want to get them all and in as many colours as you can.
Ive only been doing this since sept last year so have far to go.

How about we show each other our multiples of the same style and create a rainbow thread.

Me first.View attachment 4771362View attachment 4771363View attachment 4771364View attachment 4771365View attachment 4771367View attachment 4771368View attachment 4771369View attachment 4771370
These are all so beautiful. I want a black Ergo like yours to go with my camel Ergo (like yours). It's the best tote size for me. I like the style where you have a silver/tan and gold/black (navy). What is the name of that style?

Here are my multiples! Two each of Helen’s Legacy, Tribeca Shopper, Abbie, Basic Bag, Pocket Purse, Willis and City Bag. One is not vintage but from 2006. Can you guess which one?View attachment 4775268View attachment 4775274View attachment 4775279View attachment 4775280View attachment 4775281View attachment 4775282View attachment 4775283
I'm not familiar enough with vintage styles to make a guess! But I wanted to say you have a wonderful collection, and I like the pocket purse style! I enjoy a good turnlock. :smile: I have a navy Court and black Rambler and the turnlocks are my favourite detail.

I'm not familiar enough with vintage styles to make a guess! But I wanted to say you have a wonderful collection, and I like the pocket purse style! I enjoy a good turnlock. :smile: I have a navy Court and black Rambler and the turnlocks are my favourite detail.
Thanks so much! BTW, it’s the black Willis with the nickel hardware that’s the newer bag.

I've tried not have multiples as well, but it didn't go well. Lol. If you like a style, buy it in every color! I love your collection!:heart::hbeat:
I should just buy one in every color! I’m allowing myself to do that with the Carousel bags, but now I’m wondering if I should start a Chester collection.

I also think you need to repost here your Daypack and Regina collections for posterity... those future generations of vintage Coach lovers deserve to see such beautiful sights! lol

I should just buy one in every color! I’m allowing myself to do that with the Carousel bags, but now I’m wondering if I should start a Chester collection.

I also think you need to repost here your Daypack and Regina collections for posterity... those future generations of vintage Coach lovers deserve to see such beautiful sights! lol
I thought about starting a collection of every color of the City bag but I found that it came in at least 22 colors over the years - probably more with the newer ones included. That's insane! I even saw one listed NWT from a reissue that had the color code "LU". It was bright blue.
My holy grail would be the Flannel Grey color!
Here are the City colors I found in catalogs:
Bone, BT, Mahogany, Navy, Black, Red, Burgundy, Putty, Tabac, Mocha, Flannel Grey, Forest Green, Bottle Green, Stone, White, Bordeaux, Taupe, Butterscotch, Blue, Yellow, Purple

ETA: I only have Black, Red and what I think is BT so I have a long way to go!

I thought about starting a collection of every color of the City bag but I found that it came in at least 22 colors over the years - probably more with the newer ones included. That's insane! I even saw one listed NWT from a reissue that had the color code "LU". It was bright blue.
My holy grail would be the Flannel Grey color!
Here are the City colors I found in catalogs:
Bone, BT, Mahogany, Navy, Black, Red, Burgundy, Putty, Tabac, Mocha, Flannel Grey, Forest Green, Bottle Green, Stone, White, Bordeaux, Taupe, Butterscotch, Blue, Yellow, Purple

ETA: I only have Black, Red and what I think is BT so I have a long way to go!
22!!! That would be a true rainbow! I think I saw the same bright blue bag. I’ll let you know if I see another gray city. I feel like I saw one fairly recently (though my memory might be failing me!) made in NYC that was around $60. We must help each other achieve these rainbows of multiples... haha!

22!!! That would be a true rainbow! I think I saw the same bright blue bag. I’ll let you know if I see another gray city. I feel like I saw one fairly recently (though my memory might be failing me!) made in NYC that was around $60. We must help each other achieve these rainbows of multiples... haha!
Wow! Yes, let me know. We have to look out for one another!

I actually have a few more multiples coming soooo, as soon as they arrive I'll take some pictures. :rolleyes: