Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Oh no what is that !
Patent definitely more durable as I found out especially yesterday! See pictures below I am not happy that this has happened to my Rockstud shoes after the 4th wear. Reluctant to buy another.

Hairdryer method is putting the shoes on with a think pair of socks and then blasting there hairdryer on them for a few minutes before you wear them out. I found it helped with my pigalle louboutins.

View attachment 3319078

So I am late to the party, but better late than never! Bought a new spring dress, and asked the SA what color heels. She said, "nude"--but I immediately thought of my new RS!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 928
Hi, so the matte are not as uncomfortable as the patent, but the patent do not scuff as much as the matte? So which would you go for, comfort or durability? Such Valentino problems. Please tell us what is the hairdryer method? I have never heard of this.

Okay please please tell us about the moleskin. Where do I get it? Does it have a sticky side to stick inside the shoe? Darn it I want to wear my shoes and not be in pain.....

You can get the moleskin at Target, CVS, etc.., there is one that is thick padded and there is also the thin padded, I use the thin. You cut it to fit and peel off the backing and it sticks to the shoe.

Patent definitely more durable as I found out especially yesterday! See pictures below I am not happy that this has happened to my Rockstud shoes after the 4th wear. Reluctant to buy another.

Hairdryer method is putting the shoes on with a think pair of socks and then blasting there hairdryer on them for a few minutes before you wear them out. I found it helped with my pigalle louboutins.

View attachment 3319078
Oh no, so sorry....

My Valentino's were delivered today - literally 1 minute before I had to leave my house! Haven't had a chance to try them on and have a good look (I ordered them online from Selfridges).

I cannot wait to finish work and go home and see them, eeek, my first pair! :happydance:

They feel a tiny bit tight around the toe box - however I do have kinda wide feet.. should I keep them on the bases that they'll stretch out a bit?

Attachments

• 1459870966096.jpg
    1459870966096.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 790
They feel a tiny bit tight around the toe box - however I do have kinda wide feet.. should I keep them on the bases that they'll stretch out a bit?

Mine did too at first but now I've ordered the half size smaller as they are too big at the back with heel slippage and now the toe box has relaxed so yes they will get more comfortable. Can you order the bigger size and wear them both indoors so that at least you have peace of mind you tried both?