Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Hi Rdgldy

So, true to form, I went ahead and bought the Love Latch heels in black patent and also powder blue kid leather (pic attached and mod shots on arrival :smile:).

The black arrived and I just tried them on yesterday. I'd love your thoughts/advice and those of anyone else who has worn these. I went TTS and at first thought they might even be a little large as there was ample room at the toe. Very oddly, after walking around for the shortest amount of time, these became almost unbearably uncomfortable on the sides of my feet - pressure at the sides of the base of my toes. :nogood: I have very narrow feet so I've never experienced this before. I'm wondering if the straps need to be adjusted differently or if I should try a larger size...Really confused.

I personally think they're a fun new spin - would love to know what others think - but my Valentinos are my super comfortable shoes and based on yesterday, I couldn't last five minutes in these things! :shucks: I live in heels, so it's not that...

The powder blue was only available in a 41 - my TTS is a 40 - so these may work, especially as the kid leather will be more supple (but they also may be too huge!). However, I really love the look of the black and got them for a great price. :confused1:

Thanks for your input all!

Wow, you loom stunning -great look -

Yes I love the color of those powder blue

Very cute! Love the black!

Love the black! def keepers!

They look gorgeous but you do not want to be tortured by wearing them. Mine are the flats, so they are very different in appearance and construction so I cannot be too helpful on sizing. I love the powder blue!!!

Thank you so much Hhl4vr, Fgl11, loveydovey35, and Rdgldy! :hugs:

I've since played with the black patent Love Latch and found that with different buckling, these are just fine.

The powder blue have now arrived and these are so comfortable! They look different too with more of a wrap-around style. Now, I'm definitely wanting to add some more pastel to my wardrobe, so I'd love some honest feedback on options.

1. Should I keep the black patent Love Latch (planning on going to the cobbler tomorrow so just want to be sure before I pull the trigger)?

2. Should I go for the powder blue Love Latch or the grained leather all over powder blue classic RS?

3. Since I'm me and don't know the meaning of moderation (:P), perhaps I could answer 2 by getting the blue Love Latch, then buying the grained leather all over pastel pink classic RS. However, I'm worried this might be a bit too similar to my iconic poudre (but these are patent). Alternatively, I could buy the mixed kid leather pastel RS.

Images to follow - may take two posts (sorry).

Thank you so much as always for your advice!! :dothewave:

Attachments

• DSC05407.JPG
    DSC05407.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC05406.JPG
    DSC05406.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 851
  • DSC05390.JPG
    DSC05390.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 833
  • DSC05396.JPG
    DSC05396.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 861
  • DSC05399.JPG
    DSC05399.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 825
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 830
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 818
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 843
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 850
Thank you so much Hhl4vr, Fgl11, loveydovey35, and Rdgldy! :hugs:

I've since played with the black patent Love Latch and found that with different buckling, these are just fine.

The powder blue have now arrived and these are so comfortable! They look different too with more of a wrap-around style. Now, I'm definitely wanting to add some more pastel to my wardrobe, so I'd love some honest feedback on options.

1. Should I keep the black patent Love Latch (planning on going to the cobbler tomorrow so just want to be sure before I pull the trigger)?

2. Should I go for the powder blue Love Latch or the grained leather all over powder blue classic RS?

3. Since I'm me and don't know the meaning of moderation (:P), perhaps I could answer 2 by getting the blue Love Latch, then buying the grained leather all over pastel pink classic RS. However, I'm worried this might be a bit too similar to my iconic poudre (but these are patent). Alternatively, I could buy the mixed kid leather pastel RS.

Images to follow - may take two posts (sorry).

Thank you so much as always for your advice!! :dothewave:

The pink and multi-options...

Thanks again!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 823
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 836
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 852
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 877
  • multi.jpg
    multi.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 819
  • 53bf1ef3c70d09a553a1e92800574c0b.jpg
    53bf1ef3c70d09a553a1e92800574c0b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 880
My first foray into the Rockstud/Valentino pool
Rockstud espadrilles! They arrived today and they are SO comfortable. Perfect heel height, soft leather. I am already looking for another color :cloud9:I ordered a full size up but I probably would have been ok with just a 1/2 size up
We are stil in the depths of winter here so I will have to wait until next month to bring them to my medical conference in Orlando next month
(Please excuse my ashy feet, I was too excited to put the shoes on!)
That's beautiful and look comfy in you StylishMD

I have not been wearing heels a lot lately, the weather in South Florida is awful, lots of rain. Today was the first day it wasn't pouring...so I decided to wear my Valentino Rockstuds in Poudre, which I love.
Pretty~ Twin with you loveydovey
!
My new rockstud sneakers. Yay or nay?😉
Yay oasisgirl
! It is so cool!
Added these two RS in my collections[emoji7]View attachment 3264738
Both are nice addition lcyss
! Congrats