Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
my spouse bought me these over the wknd.

apparently he despises my Ancient Greek Sandals and selected these as a replacement.

Still like the AGS myself, but must remember to not wear them around my husband.:smile:

I love these! Are they comfortable? Thinking of getting them for my trip to Greece in July.

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
I love these! Are they comfortable? Thinking of getting them for my trip to Greece in July.
I find them comfortable for basic flat sandals.
last time I was in Crete I wore either Ancient Greeks or K Jaques and these would be the same, comfort wise, for me. (definitely more for strolling and beach time than trekking or serious multi mile sight-seeing!)

these will definitely fit right in and add a little extra.
enjoy your trip!

ntn_

♥
Nov 22, 2010
Sorry, I didn't mean that they were cheap shoes. They are expensive shoes and I am still a student so I have to save up to buy myself these kinds of nice things :P what I meant is that I got a very good deal out of it..
Oh I see! Don't get me wrong I was just seriously wondering. That's great that you got a good deal out of it :smile: Which one did you get?

Jan 11, 2013
Australia
Oh I see! Don't get me wrong I was just seriously wondering. That's great that you got a good deal out of it :smile: Which one did you get?
I got the colour parrot blue :smile: hahaha looking at this thread really makes me want to purchase another pair. which colour are you thinking of getting? ;)