Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

salal04

Aug 31, 2020
Got my first valentinos! Pleasantly surprised that they are reasonably comfortable and they go with so many outfits. Does anyone think these are/will be dated looking soon? I’m probably keeping them regardless but just curious.
Beautiful! I have worn mine a few times and the heel tips seem to be have some wear but doesn’t bother me. Rest of the shoe is in pristine condition!

mariliz11

Mar 9, 2021
Greece/Germany
Hi All! I just got a pair of Rockstud sandals from Farfetch but something looks odd to me. The box and cards and dustbag look completely different from shoes and bags I got from Valentino up until last year. Not asking for authentication but does anyone know if newer boxes and dustbags look like this? Btw I’m returning for a peace of mind
725118A3-1959-4BCB-AACF-9D85498510A8.jpeg
A8EC2D60-AB45-4875-B181-1E66FDFC361C.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: Wagtail.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
Hi All! I just got a pair of Rockstud sandals from Farfetch but something looks odd to me. The box and cards and dustbag look completely different from shoes and bags I got from Valentino up until last year. Not asking for authentication but does anyone know if newer boxes and dustbags look like this? Btw I’m returning for a peace of mind
View attachment 5346762
View attachment 5346763
These are authentic; I purchased a pair from Harrod’s last week and received the same box/dustbag. I highly doubt Harrod’s would ever sale inauthentic items.

mariliz11

Mar 9, 2021
Greece/Germany
These are authentic; I purchased a pair from Harrod’s last week and received the same box/dustbag. I highly doubt Harrod’s would ever sale inauthentic items.
Thanks for the info! Definitely! I guess they changed the packaging since I last bought a Valentino item :tup::tup:

I did end up returning to Farfetch because they also run big for me and repurchased from Valentino online, and the packaging was the same so problem solved!

elee12

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm super new to Valentino shoes, but does anyone know if this combo (black pebbled calfskin with gold studs) is part of their permanent collection or seasonal? I did purchase the 100mm pair with somewhat of a deal (roughly 25% off so about $890 including tax), but I'm debating whether I should return them and try to purchase them when I go to Europe (Italy/Paris) in June, for what I imagine will be cheaper than in the US.

Or do you know if this color combo ever comes in a lower heel height?

1648448015273.png

Reactions: mariliz11

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
NYC
Hi everyone, I'm super new to Valentino shoes, but does anyone know if this combo (black pebbled calfskin with gold studs) is part of their permanent collection or seasonal? I did purchase the 100mm pair with somewhat of a deal (roughly 25% off so about $890 including tax), but I'm debating whether I should return them and try to purchase them when I go to Europe (Italy/Paris) in June, for what I imagine will be cheaper than in the US.

Or do you know if this color combo ever comes in a lower heel height?

View attachment 5365504
I'm leaning towards permanent, but may only be offered through their boutiques or select retailers bc I don't see it often. If you're talking specifically about black on black, with this heel height, I know the smooth leather variation, but with tone on tone rockstuds, is permanent. However, it's also not readily carries by most retailers. Also seems like they make limited stock of these permanent styles. Most popular is ofc the two toned version with black and nude trim.

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
image.jpg

Sorry, my iPohne swallowed my text :smile:

Fresh from the boutique: Sandals, size 42, a little bit too big for me, my bad, tried them on after 1 hour walking in the heat- but oh so comfortable! Now sitting in my shelf and waiting for my trip to Meran :smile:

Last edited:

baglici0us

Baghappy =)
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Hi! Love both of these shoes, I’ve been eyeing the black ones. Would love to hear your opinion on them. Tia!
I’ve worn the black ones the most, it’s really comfortable despite the lack of padding. The brown ones pinch a little and run a bit narrow so I haven’t worn it as much.

Reactions: vivi24