Show us your TATS!!!

Yea, I'm custom making the tatoo (well, my friend is drawing it for me lol) and it has a lot of hidden meaning to it (on top of it looking really pretty) :yes: I guess it's my mom who kept drumming it into my head that "Once you get it, it's with you forever!!" If/when I get it, it's going to be this summer, so, I guess we'll see what happens! Knowing me, I'll just be driving past a tattoo parlor and I'll go in and get it done! :lol: (assuming that it's not shady that is!! :lol: )

i'm thinking about getting the song lyric "you should never be embarassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats that have done the most singing" done across my shoulders. a very special person in my life that's also an artist offered to draw it out for me if i wanted him to, and i think i'll probably have him do it for me one day.

I think you do really have to think long & hard before getting one. Mine has lots of personal meaning to the symbols. I got mine when I was 30 so I've had a lot of time to think about it. Lots of people have them now a days. I use to be a teacher and wondered what the parents of my students would think about their teacher having a tatttoo.

heres a pic of my tattoo... its on my back... the pic is NOT very good... sorry! i gave my self cramp in my arm as i was taking it! geez, the things i do for you girls!!! HEHEHHEHE! :roflmfao: just joking!!!!! hopefully, i'll be getting a couple more tattoos in July!

SELFstyled - totally loving your star!!!

Attachments

• Dsc01716.jpg
    Dsc01716.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 69
Here's mine. I have 5 in all, but these were the only ones I could get pictures of easily. The deer is on my foot, and the other one is on my arm. It's about a quarter sleeve and it's not finished and it probably never will be at this point. I've never attached pictures before, so I hope this works...:smile:

Attachments

• P1010125.JPG
    P1010125.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010127.JPG
    P1010127.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 69
I have three. A heart with my daughters name in it on my ankle, a butterfly with roses on my lower back and a cross with tribal artwork and sun rays on my upper back/neck. I love them all and plan to get more and I don't care what anyone thinks about that.

sasha-o said:
Here's mine. I have 5 in all, but these were the only ones I could get pictures of easily. The deer is on my foot, and the other one is on my arm. It's about a quarter sleeve and it's not finished and it probably never will be at this point. I've never attached pictures before, so I hope this works...:smile:
cute , is there a meaning behind the deer ??

SELFstyled said:
138814641_9f003e2485_m.jpg

My most recent one. I have a couple more (right shoulder blade & lower back). Love them all as much as I did the day I got them. :smile:

Wow that star is gorgeous! I have no tattoo's atm but I'm considering one on my wrist, does it really hurt? Im not going to do it for another 6 months at least, and if I still want it then, then I'm going to go for it :biggrin:

Here is mine. I got it done on my lower back. I am really boney and each time the needle went over the bone it was complete murder, lol. It was totally worth it in the end though :biggrin: The picture was taken mere seconds after it was completed. The color is way more vibrant now.

Attachments

• dawns tattoo.JPG
    dawns tattoo.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 43