Show us your TATS!!!

1. This is a special on VH1 right now...I have a tat...no one in the world knows this besides my husband...people would not believe that I have one...Im off to take a pic...show us yours!

2. on my hip bone

Picture 228.jpg
  3. Cute! I've been trying to take a pic of mine for the last 10 mins, but its on my back, and I can't get a decent shot of it. :sad:

4. ^^^ me too. I have two, both on my back. Guess I'll wait till hubby comes home

5. I asked Dh to take the pic...and I said thank you! and walked away...5 ...yes 5 whole minutes later he SHOUTS!!! Hey Honey...where are you sending that pic?? I said Purse forum baby...he is like....omg...well, atleast its not a man....(as if???) I said.

6. None for me...sorry!

7. i dont have one but would like the see the pics.... sunshine, urs is cute..

8. if I could have it removed I would ....but as I said ...no one sees it...just me (and Dh when I feel like it)...but between botox, bags, and jewelry...I would rather spend my money on other things!!! I was young and impressionable....I love them on other people...and it also reminds me of happy care free days....

9. lol That was cute. No tats for me! I thought about my SO and I getting matching ones on the backs of our necks though.

10. Happily tattoo free lol every time I thought about it I would see this old man with a ship peeking out of his shorts. I'm assuming it used to be on his chest :yucky:

11. you gotta be kidding me...NO ONE has any pics????

12. dont have a tat yet, but I was watching that special on VH1...
    :heart: Travis Barker:heart:
    ...anyways, I want a tatoo of a small star on my wrist, but for now I've been drawing it on with a skinny sharpie! :amuse:

13. OK, here's mine! The first one on my ankle, I got when I turned 21. The second, lower back piece is a combination of 2 visits to Maui. The dolphins were done first, (we got married on Maui) & the second trip, I got the tribal waves added. Next time I go, I'm getting some tropical flowers added. As you see, I have a fondness for dolphins & the ocean in general.

DSC01448.JPG DSC01452.JPG
  14. look at those little dolphins...too cute....

15. Well, I've thought about having the one on my ankle removed or covered with something else.. I feel it looks a bit "cartoonish" but my husband loves it so I will probably leave it alone. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice