Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

I'm so excited! I just got my first Balenciaga yesterday! I was thrilled to find a new condition 2009 Pourpre City Bag. I've been waiting to post on the forum until I had one of my own, and she is a beauty! The photo is pretty close to her true color. She looks like a bowl full of raspberries! So Happy!:biggrin:
Beautiful - congrats!

I'm so excited! I just got my first Balenciaga yesterday! I was thrilled to find a new condition 2009 Pourpre City Bag. I've been waiting to post on the forum until I had one of my own, and she is a beauty! The photo is pretty close to her true color. She looks like a bowl full of raspberries! So Happy!:biggrin:
So beautiful! Congratulations!

Beautiful! Congrats!

That is the most delicious bag I have ever seen (next to my Vert Poker Work). Now I have to find one myself!