Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

Because of buying too much, i want to downsize my collection but I'm in a dilemma where I can't decide which bag to let go. Most are my HGs. Have you ever experienced this?

Thank you! I bought it in *bay. It was listed for around $500 bidding or $770 BIN. i bought it Without thinking twice! I think it was listed for only half a day! She is mint condition, it have yet to break her in! :smile: now, wipe that drool off your face! Lol! :smile:

I know you guys want new season colors, but isn't this Black Metallic Edge Velo gorgeous? Pictures doesn't do it justice. My breath caught when I took her out of the box!

Prada, I can't believe what an amazing deal you got on that awesome bag!! Congrats! It is a HG for me

And, your Black ME is stunning to look at anytime! I could look at it all day!:graucho: Do you love the leather on her:graucho:

I know you guys want new season colors, but isn't this Black Metallic Edge Velo gorgeous? Pictures doesn't do it justice. My breath caught when I took her out of the box!

I loveeee the leather!!
I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of the metal edge bags but on the Velo and in black, it really works :tup:
Very nice, congrats.

My very first Balenciaga Work bag! I FINALLY understand what the B bags lovers are talking about when they use a word such as 'smooshy' leather.

Here is my 2007 Balenciaga Work bag in the colour Ocean! I'm a sea girl and this colour reminds me of the colour of the sea when I was in Europe. I'm in love!

Bought from a fellow tpf er. In excellent condition. The leather is sooooo.... different from my 2014 Lambskin Gris Pyrite and Chevre Rose Aubepine. I could sleep with this bag! :woohoo:

Here she is...

Thanks for letting me share!

My Beige Oryx! So soft and buttery!! :graucho:

Attachments

• Beige Oryx1.jpg
    Beige Oryx1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,353
  • Beige Oryx Nat.jpg
    Beige Oryx Nat.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,341
  • Beige Oryx Inside.jpg
    Beige Oryx Inside.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,169
Last edited:
My very first Balenciaga Work bag! I FINALLY understand what the B bags lovers are talking about when they use a word such as 'smooshy' leather.

Here is my 2007 Balenciaga Work bag in the colour Ocean! I'm a sea girl and this colour reminds me of the colour of the sea when I was in Europe. I'm in love!

Bought from a fellow tpf er. In excellent condition. The leather is sooooo.... different from my 2014 Lambskin Gris Pyrite and Chevre Rose Aubepine. I could sleep with this bag! :woohoo:

Here she is...

That IS a smooshy and delicious looking bag ;)
Very pretty colour and hardware combo as well.
Many congrats and enjoy using it.

New-to-me 07 Cafe City in all its minty and not yet broken in goodness! :smile:

Here's another one, a 2012 Black Velo in Mint. What can I say?? I'm an unapologetic hoarder! :smile:

Here she is...

WOWZA, gorgeous bags... congrats to all of you!!! :biggrin:

Here she is...

Wow, the leather on her does look yummy! Congrats!

She looks good on you! Congrats!

Ok, who bought the gorgeous 04 mystery green weekender on the Bay? I was outbid at the end. :sad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351161080415?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Too bad you lost out on the mystery green, Saira... :sad: Now I'm wondering who won too... I wonder if we're going to see the bag here? :graucho:

Here she is...

Oh wow...beautiful bags!! :P

Too bad you lost out on the mystery green, Saira... :sad: Now I'm wondering who won too... I wonder if we're going to see the bag here? :graucho:

Thanks, lovely! I have wanted this combo for a long time but in the city. I will patiently wait until that opportunity comes along for me. I do hope to see the bag here though! :smile:

Thanks, lovely! I have wanted this combo for a long time but in the city. I will patiently wait until that opportunity comes along for me. I do hope to see the bag here though! :smile:

I hope you will find who is guilty :roflmfao: Usually most of the bags pop up here.
From my experience: 4 of 5 bags I was bidding for showed up here in AT ;)
But Mystery Green :love: Someone was very, very naughty ;)