Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well this is totally out there and probably not what anyone is expecting to find on this thread, but these are my non Mulberry purchases of late - a 12hh Shetland X and a 14.2hh New Forest! As much as I love browsing the web for Mulberry I also love browsing for ponies - they're my other guilty pleasure! There's been many over the years but these are my latest two lovelies. If it wasn't for them I could indulge in a lot more Mulberry than my budget currently allows but hey ho. Maybe Mulberry could start a line in saddles and bridles? :biggrin:

114-1.jpg

biggles-1.jpg

Wow so much better than any Mulberry purchase...... Congrats on 2 little stunners ;)

Isn't this beautiful ? ! I have always loved Tiffany's blue. This is a great little wallet & the quality is fantastic! Just thought I'd share because I love it so much.

View attachment 1840222

View attachment 1840223
Yes its stunning i love this colour could match with my aqua poppy and perfect for me for keeping extra cards in i may need one of these. How many cards can you fit in it or is it more of a change purse?:smile:

I received an email this morning with a 20% code off fashion bloodhound well you know me i couldnt resist this gr8 offer so i bought this louis vuitton purse something little as i was looking for a long purse. What a bargain. They have a bag in the classic l/v mono but ive decided i will be buying the L/V as planned from Nautipidigin. The red chanel tote is very tempting.
The code can be used again as ive just checked only on monday today that is.
So im dreaming and clicking on everything. :lol:
http://www.fashionbloodhound.com/eugenie-epi-leather-wallet-pink.html

Broke my bag ban to get this beauty, Bal released a limited amount of the G21 bags and I had to get a black City:graucho:

city3.jpg

city2.jpg

I got this beauty from a TPF member.....I've wanted to try a day bag for ages so when this came along I just had to have it because of the colour & hardware.

amethystday3.jpg

amethystday4.jpg

amethystday5.jpg

amethystday6.jpg

Both are fabulous love the colour DP and the design on Lovehearts.
Shall i buy a bal instead of an L/V? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Theres a gorgeous one on ebay.
decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.