Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figaro some lovely buys - I especially like your Hasbeens :smile:
Jadebee a car sounds great but even lovelier your boyf will be close by!

We are slowly looking in to getting a little dog, it has to be an 'allergy dog', does anyone here have any experience of a Bichon Frise? Mil has a bichon, chi tzu & maltese mix dog & its lovely but don't think we can find one over here. The Bichon sounds like a great little dog though.

We are slowly looking in to getting a little dog, it has to be an 'allergy dog', does anyone here have any experience of a Bichon Frise? Mil has a bichon, chi tzu & maltese mix dog & its lovely but don't think we can find one over here. The Bichon sounds like a great little dog though.

Hi I have a Bichon Frise & a Lhasa Apso & both of those are allergy free dogs & then I went & got 2 Chihuahas, 1 long haired & 1 short haired & OMG they loose hair like you wouldn't believe, it drives me mad but I love them so I put up with the continuous hoovering

A couple of pics to tempt you :graucho::graucho:

Max is the Lhasa & Grace is the Bichon both getting on a bit now
118.jpg

287.jpg

My child minder has a bichon and they are non- shed and great with kids. Pity you don't live nearby as the dog has just had a litter (well, 1 pup) and it's a bichon/chi tzu mix - very cute :smile:

Oh that sounds so cute :smile:. Dh is cecking out Labradoodle's but think we would have to go abroad to get one, he does not feel the Bichon or Shi tzu or maltese are very 'manly' dogs, ha ha

They are both lovely! Just googled the lhasa as never beard of it, it said it can be a bit stubborn, surely not such a cute doggie ;). Which of them is the 'easiest' breed would you say?
Four dogs, wow, you are brave.

My BIL & SIL have 2 Lhasa's & there great dogs but can be for one person & mine certainly loves my DH where as the Bichon is very nosey & barks a lot....basically we live in her house she thinks she owns it & god help any one who comes near, she barks her head off but she can be very stubborn I think the Lhasa is easier & more laid back but boy dogs are easier.

My love is my 2 Chihuahas, they are my little babies especially the short haired girl she is by my side all the time & cries if I leave the room but I love all 4 dogs & you've probably noticed I'm never content with one of something lol....I have 4 dogs & 4 kids :graucho::graucho:

My Nan had a Shih tzu & he was gorgeous, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these breads.

My child minder has a bichon and they are non- shed and great with kids. Pity you don't live nearby as the dog has just had a litter (well, 1 pup) and it's a bichon/chi tzu mix - very cute :smile:

Now googling this mix, wow how cute are they!?!

I must be the onle one not feeling the pug love, to much heavy breathing & drooling going on lol

Well, we have a 'manly' labrador, and my DH never walks him so there would be no chance with a Pug:biggrin:

Your lab is gorgeous mamab, dh had labradors and golden retrievers when growing up & he loves them. My brothes has got some sort of hunting dog and it would probably eat a bichon for breakfast :smile:. Well at least it would fit in a handbag ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.