Show us your Non-Mulberry Purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
OK - so OT Threads are the subject of 'culling'. There has been discussion - and there is ONE OT Chat Thread in each Forum. Some of the Mods felt that it was good to have a Thread where girls can Introduce themselves - and also one where you can show off your Non-whatever Forum purchases - SO - here we go - This Thread is - as it says on the tin - is for YOU to show us what you've been buying, and where you have been sneaking off to - i.e., your naughty Non-Mulberry purchases - SPILL THE BEANS!!!:P

No huge long chats - just getting to know one another - so - lets see your posts.:yahoo::yahoo:

oooh this will get nice and busy with the run up to Christmas!! Thanks for giving us new outlets Lescoy :smile:

I posted these in chat yesterday, but my latest little purchase to arrive are these Christian Louboutin Jazz Decollettes :love:

photo-30.jpg

photo-31.jpg

I'll say it again CB , LOVE the CL's .
Lescoy , my DD just broke hers , she was in Uggs tho .:sad:

Well I've just got in from the dance studio and something very special was waiting for me in an orange box . I'm debating whether to model it in my dance kit :nuts: Otherwise it will have to wait until later .

Love this thread btw !!

Here it is my Hermes Tohu Bohu cashmere GM . I decided my black box Birkin was a much better model than moi !

RR good guessing :smile:

Attachments

• rsz_sany1812.jpg
    rsz_sany1812.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 413
Great thread, Lescoy!

wow, that's some stunning shoes, Chloe-babe! I'm not sure I would be able to walk in them, but it would def add some desirable cm's to my height..lol

Flossie, I'm sure you would look great modelling in your dancing outfit;) Can't wait to see what it is!

chloe-babe - Love the CL's.

Flossie - Yes model it with your dance kit on. If it's in an orange box with an H on it I think we need to see it as a matter of urgency, lol!

Lovely Flossie - how are you finding H bags irl?? Hope your DD is on the swift recovery...:heart:

Oh Chloe-B I dream of CL heels but I will never be able to walk in them (max 10min lol)!

Nice thread Lescoy, thank you!

Wow chloe-babe, i never ever can wear high heels :nuts: and i always wear flat shoes. So envious!

Flossie - Nice bag + i love your shawl! :biggrin:

Thanks lovelies, Flossie, that is an absolutely incredible beauty!!! ooh I love this thread, its like a permanent new live reveal lol :biggrin:

anybody else had anything delivered today!!! could be anything, christmas gifts for others etc!!!! :biggrin:

WOW, fab shoes, chloe-babe! I am impressed by the fact that you are able to walk in them (you are, aren't you?)

Flossie - beautiful colours - fantastic bag.

Congrats, ladies!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.